Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th May 2019]

Man of Honour
I’m starting to think he’ll do just that and we’ll have someone in for the start of the season. But who? Really can’t think of anyone available that will do a better job than the previous lot

It wouldn't be a star name, it would have to be someone who has built a Champions League level team from something weaker. There are a few around I guess.

Any chance of getting Simeone?

I think that would end badly.

Caporegime
Insane when you think about it, Liverpool rack up 97 points, have the golden glove winner, could have the golden boot winner and lose only 1 game all season and still dont win the league. As a footballer that must make you sit and think, what more do we have to do. The teams at the top are getting so close to perfection that I'm wondering how much longer it will be before someone wins the league with a perfect 38 wins out of 38.

Pressure going to be on for the champions league final now.

Man of Honour
Pressure going to be on for the champions league final now.

Yup, hopefully we can win it. City in 1st place in the league as Champions of England, Liverpool in 2nd place in the league as Champions of Europe. Top two get a piece of silverware each, which is fitting, they both deserve to win something after the season they've had

Man of Honour
Pochettino could be had for the right price , I reckon his time at Spurs is coming to an end

If he wins the Champions League, he might want to walk away on a high but I really can’t see him wanting to leave

Any chance of getting Simeone?

Hmmm I have mixed feelings but he’s one of the obvious few who would be in the running

Associate
NBC and BBC pundits sounding gutted that City are going to win, Genuinely mental to finish second with 97 points... certainly not a bottle job even though a 7 point lead was lost, both teams been unbelievable in final third of season.

Caporegime
So depressing being a united fan. Been putting up fence panels all day. Looks like I didn't miss much. Ironic Ole's first game is a thrashing of Cardiff and his final game of the season losing to Cardiff!

Hopefully Watford win the FA Cup and we don't get any Europa League!

Caporegime
NBC and BBC pundits sounding gutted that City are going to win, Genuinely mental to finish second with 97 points... certainly not a bottle job even though a 7 point lead was lost, both teams been unbelievable in final third of season.

I mean it’s kinda dull when the team with infinite funds wins it after building for a decade and now won’t shift. (Ignoring the plethora of other issues associated with them winning)

Also simply Liverpool are a bigger market and works better for tv if they win (or fail catastrophically lol)

Back
Top Bottom