Good stag locations for brits in USA

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Miami'/fort lauderdale,a day at Kennedy space center (all men love spaceships) , then fly drive to to the keywest for friday and saturday night.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
When did the traditional stag night turn into a full blown holiday?

Despite what you hear in the News and read in the Guardian the majority of people are doing ok . Working hard, paying their dues and enjoying life.

Soldato
Boston is lovely - not sure about it being a stag do place but there is loads to see and some very nice beers! Sam Adams is my favourite!

Seriously though, Vegas would be the obvious choice!

Soldato
If you don't want to do Vegas, then have you considered not going to the USA but maybe trying Hong Kong? Has great night life, very diverse with amazing things to do in the day time as well. :)

Soldato
When did the traditional stag night turn into a full blown holiday?
This!

5 nights in the US for a stag do? I'd tell the organiser to do one!! It's crazy expensive over there because of the exchange rate. 5 nights out with the lads, that's gonna hurt your wallet like crazy.

But assuming the OP doesn't care about that, I'd suggest New Orleans or Miami.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
OP
cheers for the ideas and i love vegas but been a few times and wanted something different if possible. if vegas is the best then ill prob go there again :D

It will be in may next year so vegas be hot then which is good for the pools.

Associate
cheers for the ideas and i love vegas but been a few times and wanted something different if possible. if vegas is the best then ill prob go there again :D

It will be in may next year so vegas be hot then which is good for the pools.

It depends what you want out of the trip. New Orleans i.e the French Quarter is possibly the best night out in the US and dirt cheap too. bourbon Street trawl is bucket list material, amazing atmosphere. I've been lucky enough to do it twice.

I loved Nashville, very clean compared to New Orleans but was 24/7 live music and bars and more importantly hot Southern girls everywhere.

I'd pick both over Las Vegas anyday.

Back
Top Bottom