• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2 days left of 28 day RMA

Soldato
I'd edit the comments about waterblocks being on a card !!!!

Also thought you had the Aorus (get gigabyte sub brand) version not Gigabyte . Luckily if a few Gaming OC in stock

Gigabyte don't use warranty stickers on screws and stickers and unofficially don't mind waterblocks on cards if there is not Physical damage to card...
Resellers on the other hand may be able to play that card, specially when they offer a service to fit blocks, test and ship them on here...

Last edited:
Associate
I bet on monday this thread either gets locked or vanishes.

QuickTornElkhound-small.gif

If you get a refund, you probably have to wait like 7 working days as well.

Ocuk should personally bring you the replacement card and fit it for you.

Associate
This is typical service from OCUK and have seen thread after thread about this happening in the past, I only use OCUK for small things these days.

No excuse for this type of thing.

It's always on very expensive items that this happens

Caporegime
Bare faced lies from ocuk shop staff. A sign that no one had a clue what was going on. That's embarrassing.
Im confident you will get a full replacement tomorrow but that 28 day wait...to have the original returned, ROFL... Armature hour.

Associate
I had problems with my first build with ocuk but that was wayyy back in 2001. Believe it's better these days but Every thing I've bought since from them worked fine so no experience of RMA with them.

Though when it comes to returns i will say it's a shame BFG disappeared. I had a 7800gt start artifacting after a few months use. I sent it back next day delivery. I got a new card in like 5 days with the postman apologising for the delay!!! He explained it had accidentally been sat in the post room a few days. So basically it sounds like BFG must have received it, tested it & sent new one same day/next day. Awesome customer service!

Associate
Though when it comes to returns i will say it's a shame BFG disappeared. I had a 7800gt start artifacting after a few months use. I sent it back next day delivery. I got a new card in like 5 days with the postman apologising for the delay!!! He explained it had accidentally been sat in the post room a few days. So basically it sounds like BFG must have received it, tested it & sent new one same day/next day. Awesome customer service!

I remember reading great things about their customer service and that kind of anecdote I've heard before. Are KFA in any way related?

OcUK Staff
Hey Guys

So sorry to hear of this issue, I no longer work in RMA but I will pass this to the technical manager to take a look into and get in touch!

Thanks

Bailey

OcUK Staff
Hi Milescross,

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've had with your recent RMA. To try and explain the situation, We simply returned the card back to you as it had been sent back to us from Gigabyte, with the understanding that the card had been repaired. Unfortunately our returns system is a little inflexible when it comes to the terminology of the RMA outcomes. After 28days we will send it back to manufacturer and it is then up to them to either repair or replace. Gigaman might be able to explain more of the RMA proceedure at Gigabyte, as he is better placed to do so than I am.

To deal with the matter at hand, I've got your RMA details from the info you posted up earlier, I'll setup a new RMA for you, we will replace with one from our stock. I will then take this up with our Gigabyte rep. I hope this will solve the problem for you?

Associate
OP
Hi Milescross,

I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've had with your recent RMA. To try and explain the situation, We simply returned the card back to you as it had been sent back to us from Gigabyte, with the understanding that the card had been repaired. Unfortunately our returns system is a little inflexible when it comes to the terminology of the RMA outcomes. After 28days we will send it back to manufacturer and it is then up to them to either repair or replace. Gigaman might be able to explain more of the RMA proceedure at Gigabyte, as he is better placed to do so than I am.

To deal with the matter at hand, I've got your RMA details from the info you posted up earlier, I'll setup a new RMA for you, we will replace with one from our stock. I will then take this up with our Gigabyte rep. I hope this will solve the problem for you?

Yes a replacement will be fine I have a new address now from the number 10 where you sent the original card I have updated my account to show my new address it’s now the number 38 address please make sure the new card goes to this address. If it’s easier I can ring you

Thanks miles

OcUK Staff
Yes a replacement will be fine I have a new address now from the number 10 where you sent the original card I have updated my account to show my new address it’s now the number 38 address please make sure the new card goes to this address. If it’s easier I can ring you

Thanks miles
Hi,

Are all the other details the same? I'll update that for you now. I'll send you an email confirmation for the RMA also.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom