fantasy f1, we doing it?

Associate
Seems I had a good week, despite Kvyat losing me points & not changing anything last week and no sign of changing anything in the near future due to costs.

Looking back now I'm even more thankful I didn't stick it out with RIC! What a shocker he's having!

Associate
I dropped him. He was my Turbo before Baku.... Kind of hoping I was the person jinxing Ricardo but turns out its not me.... Clearly its Lordrobs whos messing up Richardo's season....

Associate
He lost me a few points too but I've had him a while so overall he's still up and for the money I can't see anyone worth swapping him for.

I seem to be extending my lead a little this week, although the website gives some weird figures while it's updating after a race! I went from 1st to 5th then back to 1st by this morning!

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I prefer the fantasygp site where you pick per race. The official one is crap.

(This may or may not be influenced by my performance)

Associate
Well, that was my best points haul of the season so far, but still languishing in lower-mid table. I think Renault are really not helping me right now. I expected much better from them.
We all did.... I also dropped them for Alfa in the last few races.... I'm pretty happy with mid-table myself.

Don't worry EVH, you can do the whole BTCC line. "My season starts now"

Soldato

Yeah I think I do too. I'm doing alright, but an early gamble means I'll never take the top spot. Some people still have teams that are over budget due to the prices rising after their being picked. That seems an oversight.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Yeah I think I do too. I'm doing alright, but an early gamble means I'll never take the top spot. Some people still have teams that are over budget due to the prices rising after their being picked. That seems an oversight.
I liked it because you could pick Haas as a team but choose Vettel to win as a prediction.

The official one relies too heavily on making sure your choices are good from the get-go.

Soldato

The official one is OK but yeah, I prefer the Fantasy GP game. Still doing OK on that one and decided to go Pro as we weren't doing a league on there. Last year I'd have been in with a chance of prizes, because I've gone pro this year I'm very average :p

Associate
Poor week for me this week, Kimi and Lando cost me lots of points and I only totalled 100. I'm still in the lead but only by 33 points now, it might be time to start some changes.

Back
Top Bottom