Rage 2 - Announce trailer

Soldato
"Through the course of the story there’s nothing really approaching character development for anybody"

That's one of the things I disliked about the first and hoped would have been corrected in the sequel. I'll get this when it's sub £15.

Caporegime
There's got to be some kind of bug with the resolution scaling in the game in that YouTube video. Even though it looks like it's switched off in the settings, that's not running at 1080p. Looks way below. Unless it's YouTube's now default very low 1080p bit rate.

Pre-loading from Bethesda now, can't wait. :p

RAGE2_Preload.png

Associate
Anyone pre-order Rage 2 from cdkeys? If so, I pre-order mine back in April, along with a bunch of other games & pre-orders, and I am positive it showed it was on the steam platform (ie steam logo was shown). However, I just got my keycode and noticed it was not a steam key. Now I check cdkeys and all the Rage 2 orders are only available on the bethesda platform only, wtf. Anyone could verify that it showed the steam logo in April(or before) pre-orders? They either switched platform or I just made a mistake (unlikely cause I always check for steam only releases & games).

Associate
Yes I know its says Bethesda as platform when you look at cdkeys now but what I am asking is for anyone who pre-ordered it in April or before. I did a large order back then, including 3 games for steam and 2 pre-orders Rage 2 & Wolfenstein Young Blood and I am near positive all the games had the steam logo platform, as I prefer keeping everything under 1 launcher (not no mention I prefer not to give my personal details to every company that brings out their own game launcher as we all know how safe they are with your personal data). So either I was mistaken or cdkeys sneakingly changed the platform of this release over the past few months (we all seen that happen).

Back
Top Bottom