what would GD do?

Caporegime
OP
Only one thing for it.

Purchase a dozen mice, mixed sex. Put them in a packing box, with small air holes, together with a biscuit sprinkled with cocaine. Mark the parcel as being for you

Get a mate to act delivery guy and hand the package to them, pretending you're not in to collect. They'll take the trojan horse (mouse) package in. Soon, the horny mice will get ****** up on the coke and will chew their way out. His house will soon be overrun by coked up copulating rodents.

Now is the time for the real revenge. You creep up to his porch, ring the bell, and shake a massive onanist fist right in his face. You win, he is defeated.
Have you ever thought about seeking psychiatric help?

Soldato
Sounds like a complete over reaction on the OPs part.
They brought you your parcel, they've maybe had a few drinks. Saw a camera and decided it would be funny to flip the bird (or other hand gesture).

I wouldn't read any more than that into it.

Soldato
Only one thing for it.

Purchase a dozen mice, mixed sex. Put them in a packing box, with small air holes, together with a biscuit sprinkled with cocaine. Mark the parcel as being for you

Get a mate to act delivery guy and hand the package to them, pretending you're not in to collect. They'll take the trojan horse (mouse) package in. Soon, the horny mice will get ****** up on the coke and will chew their way out. His house will soon be overrun by coked up copulating rodents.

Now is the time for the real revenge. You creep up to his porch, ring the bell, and shake a massive onanist fist right in his face. You win, he is defeated.
that's a film i'd definitely watch

Caporegime
Kill his men. Rape his women. Enslave his children. Burn all he owns and salt the earth. Only then will you do him the mercy of telling him you saw him on camera and he, not you, is the Tommy tanker.

Caporegime
Have a quick cry about it, then be really passive-aggressive in future. Maybe also post the whole sorry tale on Mumsnet, whilst eating cake.

Soldato
Well they certainly seem to have reduced burglaries by a significant amount in a test that Ring did with the LAPD and a town, which can't be a bad thing.

I'm pretty sure a test by the company selling the device would be highly unlikely to find a shred of evidence against it's amazing powers of prevention. :p

Articles like the one you posted are absolutely without doubt, a bad thing.

Man of Honour
You seriously think a burglar will avoid your property because you've got a camera on your doorbell? :confused:
A guy at my work recently had a burger trying to get in. The Ring doorbell notified him someone was moving around outside, while he was on a train commuting. He looked at the real-time video and could see a man trying to get in. His daughter was alone in the house at the time.

So he called the police and told the burger he had. He ran off but the police were later able to identify the burgler from the footage.

If it wasn't for the camera then the burgler may have got into the house where his teenage daughter was.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure a test by the company selling the device would be highly unlikely to find a shred of evidence against it's amazing powers of prevention. :p

Articles like the one you posted are absolutely without doubt, a bad thing.
You're never wrong are you, even when provided with actual Police data and first hand examples.

Caporegime
Yeah, he’s quite young and was drinking with his bro after a long day refurbing the house. I’m just gonna put it down to one of those silly things young people do at times.

I’ll be annoyed if it happens again though.

So what would you do if it happened again?

I would have asked what his problem was the first time. You can set the camera up to show on Google hub which displays a live feed. Kids could have seen it, etc.

Caporegime
Burglar would in all reality, never use the front door!

They tend to try car doors a lot these days. The guy who fitted my nest showed me a guy going onto his property noticing the doorbell then walking away from the car.

There was no reason for him to go to the car or come onto his driveway and you clearly see him glance at the camera for a few seconds before walking away.

Caporegime
A banker gesture into a camera? what are you doing posting on OCUK your feelings are clearly hurt it's a police matter by today's standards.

Back
Top Bottom