Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
"Hey son, happy birthday! let's build it together!"

"now that it's finished, won't it look great to put it in this display box that Tony has in the movie that daddy have in his study?"
Perhaps, i'll buy it before his birthday as a joint Dad/son bonding project. If it's as good as it looks in your pics - he gets a bonus gift for his birthday. It's always wise to have a spare Arc Reactor - i'm sure my wife will see it that way. :D

p.s. it is USB powered, that pin cable is a dummy cable. There is a real one that comes out the back. It's actually quite long, about a metre with an on/off switch.
Thanks for the heads up - i fortunately would have that covered.

/looks up display box...

*This thread is proving expensive, recently!

Caporegime
Perhaps, i'll buy it before his birthday as a joint Dad/son bonding project. If it's as good as it looks in your pics - he gets a bonus gift for his birthday. It's always wise to have a spare Arc Reactor - i'm sure my wife will see it that way. :D

Thanks for the heads up - i fortunately would have that covered.

/looks up display box...

*This thread is proving expensive, recently!

Take your time with it, you might need tweezers for some of the parts. Also get the superglue that doesn't turn white when dry otherwise it will ruin the look. I had these.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00UTYAIHM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Soldato
Soldato
Found and ordered these earlier when I saw your post. You will soon become well acquainted with my dentist, after I send you the bills :p:D
:eek: Blame Hotukdeals!

I'd be interested to know what you get and if it differs to my selection.

IDS8SA2.jpg.png

I have been on a bit of a spending spree recently on old vices and planes. This woodworkers vice is around 80 years old! Also bought a Record no3 metal working vice and a little Paramo no1.

I cleaned it up and was going to paint it, but I kinda like the original paintwork and think it would be a shame to spray over it. I just don't want it to rust away in my shed after surviving this long.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bought a picture book.

y4mvVt8VT3qehgi3g9s44ZWNRAhZ0qjbfO-oTXGhsQ055uOJ_mraAjhF7mPTDfAZTPbpwb8q0up-aqo-LdceI-Xy4gn8h2-rLZvVgoyAmajxtt-R-MW-fk7e0_Murg8jg6SUkhgx869B49olzkBmHhaD8OyNR_wzJMuyiRCl8ydxJ7QI1jOC4Gpq-EV2ONlOhnHeOH68U1ZAQnEvOp4gCUcpg

y4myQIYHqXxiuagr9d5cZfPVGpIJfNTDJvdTf7JQgVUv8eWHOuqlpgvIgwOzwSvpFEZcuVdR3BQALyfJcMc12ia7dkOJfax0DLE_gpk-Jh90LUEu1bivPUnQ40_hFE4PHb8ffD5sexXFFhAcvIH-2g1HkzFuHuEXshi49xyyqfS0JNNgE_sPs7nPgw6M-wJr3duAHIRWQRsYjxNTKDOneBAMw

This is Dan's second book, he drove around the African continent covering 35 countries in 999 days. His first book "The Road Chose Me" was about driving a Jeep from Alaska to the tip of Argentina. Great overlanding adventures and the pictures are awesome.

Caporegime
Out of curiosity, where did you both get them? Was lucky enough to get the triple white Off White Jordans last year, really wanted to keep them but sold them for 2k, people are insane.

Entered the raffle on the sneakrs app, I was expecting resale to bomb completely once they were released and I would have been happy to wear them, but prices stayed high.

Someone paid you £700 for some shoes? :eek:

Madness isn't it?

Soldato
Out of curiosity, where did you both get them? Was lucky enough to get the triple white Off White Jordans last year, really wanted to keep them but sold them for 2k, people are insane.
Sneakrs app.

These and the black ow 90s are the only 2 pairs in a year that I managed to get that are worth reselling.

Somehow ended up with about 50 other pairs though.

Back
Top Bottom