The Division 2 - March 2019

Caporegime
New update looks pretty good Imo and adds reasons for me to play:

- New commendations
- New ways to get blueprints
- The year 1 pass assignment being added

Granted that might not keep me interested for long, but the raid should be coming next week hopefully.

I think they should allow us to replay side missions on a harder difficult, can't be that hard surely. I enjoyed the side missions more than the main missions, especially now we've all run the same missions countless times.

Permabanned
Commendations? are those the little crappy achievement things? Never bothered to look up what they were.....just see them pop up now and again :p

Dont get me wrong its a welcome update just sort of worried about the longevity of it. However I got my monies worth, probably 200 odd hours played I think.

Caporegime
Commendations? are those the little crappy achievement things? Never bothered to look up what they were.....just see them pop up now and again :p

Dont get me wrong its a welcome update just sort of worried about the longevity of it. However I got my monies worth, probably 200 odd hours played I think.

Yeah they're like achievements.

Soldato
Praise Jebus! “Decreased Thrower NPC’s accuracy with grenades. They are no longer professional baseball pitchers or cricket fielders.”

LOL “Fixed an issue where NPCs in the Bounty screen had broken animations. Put your hands down, please.”

And the best news - "Civilian Control Point Officers now wear pants."

Love the patch notes for little qwerks :D

Caporegime
Patch is a mess, loot drops are still hot garbage, so much for them being improved based on GS.

The new commendations are still being tracked against old commendations as well, check out the one for the Snitch cards: "1/4 hours logged"

Sometimes I question if they have any QA over at Massive.

Soldato
I have been looking to see how I can change specializations but whereas everywhere tells me I can, no one actually tells me how to do it.

I am currently a sharpshooter with 160 points and want to try one of the others.

Back
Top Bottom