Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Now the Wildings are friends and allies, the NK is dead and the wall is wrecked, is there even a need for the Nights Watch anymore?

My thought too. The wildlings are now on friendly terms, the dead gone, the winter gone??? Unless they leave us with some kind of tease at the end.

Why can’t he kill her and still become king? Why does he have to run away?

Permabanned
Imagine the lives that would have been saved if he'd have just gotten down and dirty with her one last time...

I'll say one thing for last night episode, Emila sold the **** out of that turn. The look on her face... brutal.

Soldato
As I said earlier, I still think it could be Gendy on the throne as it started with a Baratheon on the throne and I can see it ending with a Baratheon on the throne, completing the circle. Can't see why he's been kept in it otherwise. Alternatively, I also suggested Tyrion and Sansa on the throne, married again :D.

Permabanned
As I said earlier, I still think it could be Gendy on the throne as it started with a Baratheon on the throne and I can see it ending with a Baratheon on the throne, completing the circle. Can't see why he's been kept in it otherwise. Alternatively, I also suggested Tyrion and Sansa on the throne, married again :D.

I will eat every pair of shoes I own if this happens. He's too secondary a character and hasn't had enough screen time to justify it.

I'm still of the opinion that the kingdoms will be broken up into separate states. JUST wardens of North, East, South and West sort of thing. I just think that one of the biggest themes of the show has been that the throne is essentially poisonous. That much power is both far too desirable and corrupting. There will always be usurpers and mad kings, regardless of who sits on the thing.

Soldato
I don’t see why he’d take the black (again) though.

So he can turn it into a tourist destination and a cosy B&B and become a tour guide to live out the rest of his days in peace?

Since the writers basically admitted they just do stuff we wouldn't expect for the sake of it rather than it being an organic development :D

Man of Honour
So he can turn it into a tourist destination and a cosy B&B and become a tour guide to live out the rest of his days in peace?

Since the writers basically admitted they just do stuff we wouldn't expect for the sake of it rather than it being an organic development :D

Free rides for under 12s on Ghost, visit the ruins of Castle Black and witness daily re-enactments of Stab-a-Snow

Soldato
Better than last weeks, Dany doing what she did to the surprise of no one next week will no doubt end in Jon killing her.

Cleganebowl was better than I would've imagined and Arya calling him Sandor was a great way to end their relationship.

Soldato
I must admit i do keep thinking to myself what would the characters be doing in times of peace, like just before season 1? Wake up, have some breakfast. Maybe go hunting for a few hours and then chill on front of a fire after dinner?

Soldato
Given how dodgy some of the themes in this show have been (incest, mass murder, murder of kids etc etc) it would actually be quite fitting for a person guilty of killing his own father and ex-partner to sit on the throne at the end :)

Always loved Tyrion as a character, he is one of the few that's got stronger and stronger.....even Arya and Sansa have got a bit meh recently (Tyrion and Sansa getting -back- together to share the throne?)

Associate
Better than last weeks, Dany doing what she did to the surprise of no one next week will no doubt end in Jon killing her.

Cleganebowl was better than I would've imagined and Arya calling him Sandor was a great way to end their relationship.
I thought Arya thing was hilarious to be honest she gets all the way there just to turn back lol actually Dumb and Dumber wanted her there just so we had an emotional impact when all the rubble was falling.

Back
Top Bottom