Ultrawide recommendations

Associate
Currently using a Dell 27" 1440p 16:9 and very happy with it. I use it for work predominantly (O365 apps) as well as some Premier/AfterEffects. I used to game quite a bit (mainly WoW) but have recently got into Rally Sim. Having seen a friends Asus Predator monitor, I really fancy getting something with a little more screen estate so I can feel more immersed in the game. Having read reviews of other Rally sim player setups, I'm happy that my GTX1080 will do the job (I was waiting for Navi but that looks like its going to be a bust!).

I'm currently leaning towards the Samsung C34F791, but also like the look of the LG 34WK95C
34" Curved UltraWide™ QHD (3440 x 1440) Nano IPS Monitor, or LG 34WL85C (doesnt seem to be much of a difference). Are there any others worth considering?

Thanks

Associate
Currently using a Dell 27" 1440p 16:9 and very happy with it. I use it for work predominantly (O365 apps) as well as some Premier/AfterEffects. I used to game quite a bit (mainly WoW) but have recently got into Rally Sim. Having seen a friends Asus Predator monitor, I really fancy getting something with a little more screen estate so I can feel more immersed in the game. Having read reviews of other Rally sim player setups, I'm happy that my GTX1080 will do the job (I was waiting for Navi but that looks like its going to be a bust!).

I'm currently leaning towards the Samsung C34F791, but also like the look of the LG 34WK95C
34" Curved UltraWide™ QHD (3440 x 1440) Nano IPS Monitor, or LG 34WL85C (doesnt seem to be much of a difference). Are there any others worth considering?

Thanks
I have the acer predator x34 and it’s fantastic, I’m not sure however if you can still buy it or how much it costs. It’s been worth every penny I paid at release I’ve never had any problems and the picture is brilliant.
I’m running 2 galax kfa2 hof 980ti cards in sli and I can pretty much get close to max settings on most games and hit a stable 90fps and up

Back
Top Bottom