Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Decided I wanted a smoker and a proper charcoal BBQ after using gas for ages. Went on a bit of a spree but I think I have all I need :D

33a86iv.jpg

Weber Master-Touch GBS Premium SE E-5775 Charcoal Grill 57cm
Weber Gourmet BBQ System Chicken Roaster
Weber Non-Stick Spray 200ml
Weber Wood Chunks Hickory 1.5Kg
Weber iGrill 2
Weber iGrill Pro Ambient Probe
Weber Portable 2 Piece Tool Set
Aussie Heat Beads - 4kg
Weber Lighter Cubes
Weber Chimney Starter Set
Weber Grill Brush 45Cm
Weber Briquettes 8KG

Soldato
1st purchase sweat shop in far east
2nd hire children and pay way below average
3rd use sub par materials but charge premium prices
4th get random celebrity to endorse

5th profit....

6th... extra profit if you recreate a pair of trainers that are from the 80/90s that are no longer made. (and are usually hideous)

Caporegime
Ummmm somebody explain the shoes thing because I want ££££ for minimum efforts. Plz!

Enter raffle to purchase extremely limited trainers, hope you win, sell for profit.

1st purchase sweat shop in far east
2nd hire children and pay way below average
3rd use sub par materials but charge premium prices
4th get random celebrity to endorse

5th profit....

Well done, you've explained capitalism.

Soldato
Cheers.

I was set to install Merlin but performance and features seem sufficient on stock FW. Am I missing much not going Merlin?
The wireless log on Merlin is way better than stock, plus Merlin is built upon the stock firmware, so it's familiar, it doesn't try to be a completely different firmware, just tweaks on the Asus version.

Associate
Did any of your colleagues ask why on earth you spent time lining up bbq bits to take a picture?

It was more of an inside joke. I informed my partner that I was going to be buying one. She asked what it costs, I said £300ish. Ended up ballooning to over £550 and she was bemused at the overall costs for "just a BBQ". I said we were getting a lot for the money, she was out last night so didn't actually get to see "just how much stuff £550 buys us"; hence me taking a photo for her to showcase how much we got for our hard earned :p Low and behold, when she got home, most of it was put away :D

More to the point, did the colleagues not question why he ordered BBQ stuff, to the office? :p

There was talk of building it at lunch and "showing me how to use it" at lunch :D

Yes but i'd guess they know by now to avoid conversations with this person at all cost.

It was actually "they" that talked me into getting one!

Good man, now get yourself over to the BBQ thread! :)

Yeah, I will do, I need to get to grips with temperature control a bit more. I was using the iGrill and struggling to keep the temperature consistent, practise I guess!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Cheers.

I was set to install Merlin but performance and features seem sufficient on stock FW. Am I missing much not going Merlin?

The wireless log on Merlin is way better than stock, plus Merlin is built upon the stock firmware, so it's familiar, it doesn't try to be a completely different firmware, just tweaks on the Asus version.

What he said basically, its the same just tweaked and with some needed additions, think of it as Oxygen OS vs stock Android. :p

Back
Top Bottom