**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
One review saying 4.5hrs SoT and another saying 8 hours SoT at 90hz. One poor, one more than acceptable.

Has anyone found any other reviews that specify a SoT? Most reviews skirt around the question or say that it “gets them through the day”, which isn’t the information I want.

Soldato
One review saying 4.5hrs SoT and another saying 8 hours SoT at 90hz. One poor, one more than acceptable.

Has anyone found any other reviews that specify a SoT? Most reviews skirt around the question or say that it “gets them through the day”, which isn’t the information I want.

Don't expect miracles

Soldato
What's this im reading about needing to use their own charger? I have loads of chargers i don't want to buy a load of new ones.

The few reviews I've read day the battery life is great.

Soldato
I presume it will still charge using the OP5 car charger - just won't warp charge......

Don't fancy paying £50 for a new charger for the car.

Soldato
I presume it will still charge using the OP5 car charger - just won't warp charge......

Don't fancy paying £50 for a new charger for the car.

I'll be surprised if it wasn't backwards compatible with dash.

I have s fair few anker chargers that i want to continue to use.
If it's not dash or warp it'll charge at 10W max.

Last edited by a moderator:
Permabanned
So are there actually any benefits to the 48MP sensor? looking at the IQ comparisons I'm not sure, I know they mentioned pixel blending going on. Is the end result a 12MP image or 48MP? or are there two separate settings within the camera?

Soldato
Flossy Carter does an unboxing,a clear gel case is in the box.

Ahh that is good, the video I watched never had any mention of it but in hindsight it did look like a proper influencer OTT box with all the goodies.

I actually prefer the clear gel cases and the 6T one was very good quality so I'm hopeful the 7 Pro one is the same.

Back
Top Bottom