How much money would change your life?

Associate
£50k would make a big difference. Could pay off my remaining mortgage 40k, put the house up for rent and using the remaining 10k to buy a second home to live in and have most of the new mortgage paid for by rent on first house.

Makes me feel a bit sick when people get million £ bonuses like its nothing lol

Soldato
I've seen a house I like for £750k
£250k for a couple of really decent cars

That's 1m

What else......?

That's daydreaming.....the amount to change my life. Probably a hell of a lot less.
£200k would be perfect.

Caporegime
£20k would be life changing for me, I’d clear a few debts, help out a struggling friend and have a bit sat in the bank.

Knowing a few people with serious amounts of money behind them makes me not crave it, it does not buy happiness nor success in either business nor personal relationships, it makes life easier (boring from what I’m told!) but it - a huge amount - isn’t the saviour people think.

No pockets on shrouds nor roof racks on hearses.....

Soldato
Depends on the scale of 'life changing' I guess.

£20k would clear all our debts apart from the mortgage and free up a noticeable amount of additional disposable income.
£50k would do the above and pay for a loft conversion, adding a much needed extra proper sized bedroom.
£200k would pay off the balance of the mortgage
£250k - all of the above

Any of those would have a noticeable improvement on life and our standard of living.

Soldato
Any of you guys work for Richer Sounds, could be nice payout coming if you've been with them for a while (£1k for each year, one guy has been there 40 years :D ).

The dream amount would be a few million, enough to buy a nice house, nice car, have some toys and not have to worry about the future money wise but thats just pipe dream winning the lottery stuff.

Man of Honour
That is the most retarded scenario I've ever heard of.

You would spend 16 hours on a plane just for a coffee in one of the busiest cities in the world where it would likely take you 30 minutes standing in a queue to be served after waiting 2 hours in traffic from the airport then another 2 hours back.

What a complete waste. Fair enough if it was to watch a world heavyweight title or something but to do it for a coffee which would likely be crap anyway would be a waste of life.

You aren't going to get that day back you just spent 20+ hours travelling.

Some people enjoy traveling believe it or not.
One of my mates buys plane tickets and sometimes never leaves the airport until flying back.

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom