Rage 2 (Avalanche Studios and id software)

Caporegime
The first was disappointing, so I really didn't care about getting a sequel until I heard it was by the same developers as Mad Max (great game), and watched this trailer which looks pretty epic:

Released sometime in 2019

Soldato
I enjoyed the first one about time they made second looking forward to this, trailers looks good I wonder if they will add some sort of multiplayer....

Last edited:
Soldato
This is released next week. I actually really enjoyed the first one so im looking forward to number 2, though i will still wait for the initial feedback before buying.

Associate
Just fired this up on the Xbox One X, can't comment on the story but graphics wise it is not very good at all. Trouble is I am mainly a PC gamer, with the X and the Pro having power to go above 1080p to be honest most games look really nice. Going back to 1080p on a 55inch 4k TV just does not look good imo. But it is very smooth it must be running at 60fps, I just hope the game is good.

They should have had a higher res vs lower fps option like other games. Just my opinion though, the game could be great and gameplay is always more important then visuals. But with todays TV's this does not look good. Everything seems jaggy and blurry.

Maybe I am being to fussy, but after seeing how good Days Gone and God of War look, consoles can handle much better then what they did with Rage 2.

Oh well back to God of War for now.

Last edited:
Soldato
I cant actually complete the game. Got a bug that stops me speaking to someone, basically holding square to initiate a conversation does nothing.
But up until then i was really enjoying it, worried im going to have to restart the whole game, tried everything else, previous save, restart console, do other missions first.

Back
Top Bottom