Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Signal now strong enough just to rely on 5Ghz WiFi alone. Turned off the 2.4 radio.

Old ac56u will go to parents as a second AP.

i7wAJ7Y.jpg

I have the same router and it's great :) I've been meaning to put mine on the MM actually - It's a bit overpowered for my requirements!...

Caporegime
Perhaps, i'll buy it before his birthday as a joint Dad/son bonding project. If it's as good as it looks in your pics - he gets a bonus gift for his birthday. It's always wise to have a spare Arc Reactor - i'm sure my wife will see it that way. :D

Thanks for the heads up - i fortunately would have that covered.

/looks up display box...

*This thread is proving expensive, recently!

Excuse the cables...now on my desk for size.

NsjOAKu.jpg

Associate
Signal now strong enough just to rely on 5Ghz WiFi alone. Turned off the 2.4 radio.

Old ac56u will go to parents as a second AP.

i7wAJ7Y.jpg

Been looking for a new router but had no idea where to start, looks like it might do the job.
What is this Merlin (firmware?) you guys speak of?

Soldato
Been looking for a new router but had no idea where to start, looks like it might do the job.
What is this Merlin (firmware?) you guys speak of?

If you're truely interested in this router, let me know and I will pop mine on the MM. I've been meaning to do so, but I'm lazy :p

Merlin Firmware is basically a big update to these types of routers that open up many more options in the settings. See here

Soldato
little upgrade from my nespresso

wuiERjE.jpg

So far i have had one under pressured very sour shot, one over pressured very bitter shot and one that was just right but I'm pretty sure that was a fluke, time will only improve. The milk frothing is going to take some going at however but the other half can do that as I don't often have a milky drink.

and some replacement pans for my 4 year old £25 Russell Hobbs set that have been worse for wear for about 2 years at this point!

HRXK9I3.jpg

Associate
If you're truely interested in this router, let me know and I will pop mine on the MM. I've been meaning to do so, but I'm lazy :p

Merlin Firmware is basically a big update to these types of routers that open up many more options in the settings. See here

Dont worry mate im not on MM yet and itll be a couple months before i buy anything else atm, just bought a new TV lol.
Im using a BT home hub and the wireless isnt great but does the job atm

Soldato
@Mark A @robfosters
They arrived...
kf33bt.jpg

Soldato
Dont worry mate im not on MM yet and itll be a couple months before i buy anything else atm, just bought a new TV lol.
Im using a BT home hub and the wireless isnt great but does the job atm

No dramas bud :) Just to say, if you do end up looking for a router later down the road, I can vouch that it’s a fantastic unit with loads of extra features (especially with the Merlin firmware ;))

Soldato
Excuse the cables...now on my desk for size.

NsjOAKu.jpg

Thanks, @Raymond Lin, proof that it's desk objet d'art and not a toy.

Looks the part on the computer desk - can't place the steampunk tram; it looks Bioshock'ish but not?..

*As an a side, the ebay link lists the aluminium alloy as a MK1 - is that a seller description error, or were you pleasantly surprised you got the MK2?

Caporegime
Thanks, @Raymond Lin, proof that it's desk objet d'art and not a toy.

Looks the part on the computer desk - can't place the steampunk tram; it looks Bioshock'ish but not?..

*As an a side, the ebay link lists the aluminium alloy as a MK1 - is that a seller description error, or were you pleasantly surprised you got the MK2?

The tram is just a miniature model of a real Tram (on a famous route number) from Lisbon, picked it up from Lisbon last year.

As for mk1 and 2, it was a surprise, they both look the same to me really, I wanted a round one and not the new triangular one.

Back
Top Bottom