Anyone traveled with lastminute

Soldato
Hey guys,

Wonder if anyone can help me,booked a break away for 3 days in rome with last-minute,hotel.flight and transfer.
got confirmation email for the hotel and also our transfer confirmation which ive printed off,however we have not received anything in regards to tickets we need to print off for the plane!

im assuming its an E-ticket situation but they've not sent any email through to print it,i do however have the flight number.
do we just turn up at the airport?

Soldato
Loads. If you go to "Manage Bookings ..". It should show you the PNR (record locator) on the flight details section; you can then use that to check in on-line, print tickets etc.

Soldato
OP
hi darkgen,thanks for your help.
just had a look and indeed i can see a PNR code,and shows check in in will open in 3 days,cant see any option to print tickets so i assume something will change on this screen leading up to that time to check in online? or can this jusy be done at the airport?

thanks again much appreciated.

Soldato
The last time I booked with LM we spent 4 days in Lake Garda and moved to Verona for the last 2 nights of our holiday. Turned up at the hotel only to be told they were fully booked and that LM had found us a replacement... at the airport. I spent about 2hrs on the phone explaining that we were in Verona to stay in Verona and see the sights, go to the opera, not spend 35mins each way commuting and staying at some god-forsaken airport hotel with instant coffee and cold croissants for breakfast. We eventually managed to get them to pay for all of our taxis in and out of the city each day (a good 35eur each way), but my god that was almost a holiday ruined for us. I'm very wary of LM now.

@OP, you could probably just rock up at the airport to check-in but they do often want advance passenger information to be filled in online. Find the flight confirmation number and login on the airline's website to do this, and check-in before you get to the airport.

Soldato
Me and a couple of friends once used last minute for a ermm last minute break to Las Vegas

The flights were no problem but the y had not booked the hotel so the first few hours were spent trying to get everything sorted out

Back
Top Bottom