Soldato
The only reason I can see to buy a Gucci or D&G belt is because you want people to know you have spent a lot of money on a belt. You're paying for the name and, from the pictures in this thread, to look like a cretin.

I'd much rather buy a belt from an independent/handcrafted type shop - eg from a quick google, these look like a reasonable priced quality item - https://www.thebritishbeltcompany.co.uk/

Probably not trendy enough for you though.

If you want a Gucci or D&G belt, you don't need our approval!

Associate
I wouldn't mind a bit of the above tat

Poor op never returned to the forum after this, hasn't been seen since the 11th April! He's either been invited to the Gucci factory to pick his own belt or was frightened off by gd lol

Wonder how many fancy belts were purchased on the path to success only to be used as tool to end it all when the bailiffs are in and a family is in tatters.

Dark thoughts haha.

Coincidence?

Associate
I understand that you work in a money-driven and materialistic profession, but don’t look to grotesque designer belts to validate yourself. I would suggest that you put that money towards developing yourself so that you can get out of sales work.

Commissario
I can't believe this thread is still going on....
My fault, I bumped it.

Why not just get your eyebrows threaded?
I've had my eyebrows threaded, used to get it done once a month when I worked in Ipswich, there was a shop in one of the arcades that did it for about three quid, she also did my ears as well. Nothing fancy, just getting rid of the bushy ones and keeping them tidy.

Soldato
My fault, I bumped it.

I've had my eyebrows threaded, used to get it done once a month when I worked in Ipswich, there was a shop in one of the arcades that did it for about three quid, she also did my ears as well. Nothing fancy, just getting rid of the bushy ones and keeping them tidy.

Did you also get your nails painted and makeup done at the same time? :rolleyes:

Soldato
Op still hasnt been back lol.

@Gibbo (other mods are available) Mods can you turn his email notifications on so we can get him back here. Need to know if he made it to the top!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom