*** Nintendo Switch ***

Pet Northerner
Don
Got Celeste and hollow knight yesterday as I have a trip coming up and want to take the switch.

Had a blast on the first two Celeste levels in bad on hand held mode. It was fun, but I may need to play with a pro pad. Will keep trying over the next few nights

Man of Honour
Got Celeste and hollow knight yesterday as I have a trip coming up and want to take the switch.

Had a blast on the first two Celeste levels in bad on hand held mode. It was fun, but I may need to play with a pro pad. Will keep trying over the next few nights

I'm struggling with the strawberries on later levels because the pro pad keeps giving diagonals instead of the cardinal directions.

You choose two excellent games.

Associate
I've had a bit of a problem with buying games recently... I just can't stop!
- Still not completed Katana Zero
- Not touched Thimbleweed Park yet
- Bought FF7 and slowly making progress
- Grabbed Celeste on the cheap
- Super Mario Deluxe not been touched

And to make matters worse I've got a few games on pre-order... AAAHHHHHHH!

Soldato
15 minute Mario Maker 2 Direct coming tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/1128299096169680896?s=20

D6iGC8vWsAEwP1l

Man of Honour
I've had a bit of a problem with buying games recently... I just can't stop!
- Still not completed Katana Zero
- Not touched Thimbleweed Park yet
- Bought FF7 and slowly making progress
- Grabbed Celeste on the cheap
- Super Mario Deluxe not been touched

And to make matters worse I've got a few games on pre-order... AAAHHHHHHH!

Only buy games on sale. I have 10 games that I haven't started yet, but they were all between 25-66% off, plus an extra 10-20% cheaper by buying from SA, so it's not too bad.

Associate
Darkwood is out today. Indie horror game that got good reviews on PC, just waiting for feedback on Switch performance and I think I'll jump in.

Soldato
There does look like there's a ton of content in Mario Maker 2. Unfortunately I've no interest in creating levels so I don't really know how I feel about it. Can you just play it and not build stuff?

Caporegime
Thats how I plan on playing. I am not creative enough to make anything decent nor have the time. However, the ability to play something decent and different literally everytime I switch it on?

Hells to the yeah!

Caporegime
Tonight I actually got a few hours gaming in and made some actual progress on Dark Souls (shock :eek: ) - and I got a lazy weekend ahead. Looking forward to putting some serious time into this, as I don't like having a lot of games oustanding. It is bugging me I haven't even put Yoshi Cart in the Switch yet :p

It felt great to game again :cool:

Soldato
Final Fantasy VII on Switch has received an update, 1.01, which fixes a few things, but notably the music loop glitch which has plagued the re-releases for years. To my knowledge this is the only version that has received the update thus far, pretty much hailing the Switch version, in my mind, as the definitive version.

Buying tonight based on this alone.

Back
Top Bottom