*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Just tried it, code doesn't work on the sale items I think I.e. the Gold editions but worked with the Odyssey season pass (£10 taken off)

I think it just excludes Far Cry 5 and Assassin's Creed Origins. I purchased the gold edition of Trials Rising and the code still seems to apply to other games, for me it still works on these gold edition games; Wildlands, Odyssey, RB6, Division 2, The Crew 2.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I think it just excludes Far Cry 5 and Assassin's Creed Origins. I purchased the gold edition of Trials Rising and the code still seems to apply to other games, for me it still works on these gold edition games; Wildlands, Odyssey, RB6, Division 2, The Crew 2.

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.

Associate
For those that got the base game on humble bundle. Humble store are doing deals on the AC Origins DLC etc.
Season Pass - £6.79
The Curse of the Pharaohs - £3.39 and Hidden ones for £1.71.

Associate
I’ll go try again maybe it’s my internet location playing up as I’m away from home at the moment.....still nothing under a UK vpn either

Last edited:
Soldato
Is the Crew2 any good these days since be patched and what not since release. £12.50 seems like a bargain.

The Steep DLCs worth it? The base game is free and the DLCs are on sale.

Associate
For free I’d take it, I bought it a while back and it’s good for a bit of fun down the slopes. I just play it in open world when I’m bored sometimes. I think the graphics are excellent when there right up

Soldato
Metro Redux bundle for £5.60 on steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4907/Metro_Redux_Bundle/

(I definitely want to buy, i have the oiriginal metro but only played 30 mins and dont have last light. both meant to be good.
only thing holding me back is am not ready to play them yet and am halve expecting them to be in a 3rd deepsilver humble bundle at some point (that said so far only the oriignal non redux has ever been in a deepsilver bundle.)

Associate
Metro Redux bundle for £5.60 on steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4907/Metro_Redux_Bundle/

(I definitely want to buy, i have the oiriginal metro but only played 30 mins and dont have last light. both meant to be good.
only thing holding me back is am not ready to play them yet and am halve expecting them to be in a 3rd deepsilver humble bundle at some point (that said so far only the oriignal non redux has ever been in a deepsilver bundle.)

Grabbed it, been waiting for a good deal on them

Associate
Is it better to just get the 2 DLC if you're not fussed about the fluff in the season pass ?

The season pass will include both DLC packs, as well as the Roman Centurion and Horus packs and include new outfits, weapons, shields, and mounts. The season pass will also include an exclusive weapon and 500 Helix credits.

If you only want the DLC's, they work out cheaper individually. When I'd bought the game during ubisoft sale as gold edition, I received the other stuff and quite honestly its useless. So save your money and just get what you need.

Back
Top Bottom