Is it racist ?

Does Twitter have a PM facility? I think PMing the rail operator would have been better then it doesn't expose either of you. Then as an employer, they can take whatever action is needed and follow it up with a response, again via PM. So it's kinda like whistleblowing while still being on Twitter. I don't understand why everything have to be so public?

Associate
She should have mind her own business...

I’m not sure it should have gotten to the point of losing her book deal - but I’m afraid I have little sympathy for her.

I don’t really understand why you’re not allowed to eat/drink on a train - seems very weird - but mind your own damn business! :p

I also don’t understand why race had to come into this argument at all :/
Or how about employee breaking the law shouldn't have broken the law and should have said "thanks for stopping me get arrested, which - being black - I should avoid at all costs".

Caporegime
She should have mind her own business...

I’m not sure it should have gotten to the point of losing her book deal - but I’m afraid I have little sympathy for her.

I don’t really understand why you’re not allowed to eat/drink on a train - seems very weird - but mind your own damn business! :p

I also don’t understand why race had to come into this argument at all :/
What about reporting someone who's smoking in a non-smoking area? Or drinking? Or nicking stuff?

Just mind your own business? Where do you draw the line?

Or do you just mind your own business until it starts hurting you, personally?

Soldato
That’s your way of seeing things, at the risk of upsetting you and lots of other, **** you, *** the law/rules, I’LL do what I want, where I want, when I want cretins, my way of seeing things is that morons who eat on public transport, where it is expressly forbidden to do so, should be hauled off, a cattle slaughter bolt gun fired into their heads, and their carcass fed to pigs.

Because eating a chocolate bar is going to hurt someone's feelings. I want the vegans on the tram to know I'm eating milk chocolate.

Soldato
Hahaha you guys are getting so uptight about eating something on a train.

Chill... and mind your own damn business.

Too many damn snitches around :p

Caporegime
Hahaha you guys are getting so uptight about eating something on a train.

Chill... and mind your own damn business.

Too many damn snitches around :p
Presumably you don't take this attitude to all crimes? Or do you?

I suppose you could be an anarchist.

Also what about the hypocrisy of staff telling people not to eat on board then eating in front of them?

We have to remember it's their own rules/laws she's breaking.

Caporegime
Presumably you don't take this attitude to all crimes? Or do you?

I suppose you could be an anarchist.

Also what about the hypocrisy of staff telling people not to eat on board then eating in front of them?

We have to remember it's their own rules/laws she's breaking.

There’s a difference between breaking a law that hurts no one to say committing genocide.

Which is why the police pretty much everywhere in the west have given up chasing 420 tokens. She may work for the company, it may be her only choice in the interim, why should she care for their regulations? They almost certainly don’t give a **** about her.

Soldato
There’s a difference between breaking a law that hurts no one to say committing genocide.

Which is why the police pretty much everywhere in the west have given up chasing 420 tokens. She may work for the company, it may be her only choice in the interim, why should she care for their regulations? They almost certainly don’t give a **** about her.

A pot smoking advocate who doesn't give a **** for their employees rules.....

You sound like an ideal job applicant......

Soldato
I don't think this was a race thing, I think it was a snob denigrating a working class person and pure dry snitching, and deservedly getting roasted alive for doing so.

Caporegime
There are some really strange attitudes in this forum.

"Snitching?" I honestly can't believe people older than 12 even use this word. Other than convicts.

Caporegime
You’d rather be a stuck up boot licker? Rightfully such people get rekt like this lady did.
Life isn't a series of binary choices between two extremes.

There is a time and a place for reporting inappropriate behaviour (esp criminal offences).

The idea that a person is a "snitch" for doing so will quickly be forgotten should you happen to be the injured party, one suspects. Ie if someone burgled your house, and took something irreplaceable... if someone knew who did it you'd probably want them to go to the authorities.

Unless you're an anarchist, which given your earlier comments does seem quite likely.

Caporegime
I'm actually quite shocked that so many do not see the very clear racism here. :confused: Even my wife's boyfriend agrees that this woman was targeted simply because of her skin colour and not at all because she was breaking any rules. Black people don't have to follow rules because of what happened with slavery.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
I'm actually quite shocked that so many do not see the very clear racism here. :confused: Even my wife's boyfriend agrees that this woman was targeted simply because of her skin colour and not at all because she was breaking any rules. Black people don't have to follow rules because of what happened with slavery.

Oh god, this was epic. this almost had me... LOL!!!

Hats off, well played.

Back
Top Bottom