Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
@Mark A @robfosters
They arrived...
kf33bt.jpg

Kinda looks like packing pieces... Might have found my Secret Santa 2019 pressie :p

Soldato
The tram is just a miniature model of a real Tram (on a famous route number) from Lisbon, picked it up from Lisbon last year.
Diggin' the look of their vintage trams. Googled them and Lisbon in general for the past hour (waiting for kids in car while they reluctantly do Taekwondo) - this Ark Reactor could turn into a bank holiday weekend away.

As for mk1 and 2, it was a surprise, they both look the same to me really, I wanted a round one and not the new triangular one.
Thanks, good to know - i'll email before order, as he's out of stock at the moment, so it maybe pot luck as to what he manages to source.

Caporegime
Diggin' the look of their vintage trams. Googled them and Lisbon in general for the past hour (waiting for kids in car while they reluctantly do Taekwondo) - this Ark Reactor could turn into a bank holiday weekend away.

Thanks, good to know - i'll email before order, as he's out of stock at the moment, so it may be pot luck as to what he manages to source.

Lisbon is great for a weekend away. The city is very easy to get to from the airport with the metro (or even taxi), the metro has a fixed price per trip so it cost the same going to the airport from the hotel as it is to any other part of the city (less than 2 euros). I do advise staying in a hotel near one of the metro station for this reason as all the pavement is cobblestones which makes dragging long distance with your luggage kinda annoying.

Oh, prepare for walking, wear comfy shoes. It is hilly (city of 7 hills). I don’t mind it, it let me walk off all those custard tarts that they are famous for. It also has fantastic seafood as well.

Back
Top Bottom