Grumpy Cat has died

Soldato
XSYZSIF.jpg

:(

Permabanned
This genuinely upset me, but that's only because I value cats higher than humans.

My username is named after my lovely cat Sooty. She's 11 now and I've had her since a kitten; I'll be ******* devastated when she eventually dies.

Soldato
This genuinely upset me, but that's only because I value cats higher than humans.

My username is named after my lovely cat Sooty. She's 11 now and I've had her since a kitten; I'll be ******* devastated when she eventually dies.

im with ya im obsessed about cats and i was very saddened to hear about the death of one i have seen countless times online :(

i did crack a laugh though when i seen some one post the quad conversion kit and read the details on hobby king..... as i remember copter cat spooking cows in vids :p

what type of cat was grumpy cat? looks a bit like a ragdoll to me.

Soldato
i did crack a laugh though when i seen some one post the quad conversion kit and read the details on hobby king..... as i remember copter cat spooking cows in vids :p

Orville

This could just have been sick and grotesque, but actually it works for me. I think one of the reasons why that works is that the Taxidermy is really well done. I am a big cat fan, and I approve of this.... :cool:

Soldato
RIP...

FYI though - her real name was actually "Tard" not "Tardar Sauce"... the latter was a ret-con under advice from their agent/PR folk as Grumpy Cat gained more popularity and they started to worry about how it looked jokingly referring to the cat as retarded (despite the fact that she was)

Back
Top Bottom