Porsche Owners Thread - If you own one or just like or hate them! :)

Soldato
Wait till your trying to reverse in the rain, it's the thing I miss most from my 996 as its very annoying.

I've used mine twice in two days now, so I'm glad it was there.

On that note I'm slightly missing the reverse camera I had on my ISF and the S3 before it, so I need all the help I can get until it becomes 2nd nature. Maybe it's just me, but the Cayman's curvaceous hips make it difficult to line the car up on my driveway :o

The wiper does look out of place on the 992, but tbh I think the arse on it is a backwards step.

Soldato
I've used mine twice in two days now, so I'm glad it was there.

On that note I'm slightly missing the reverse camera I had on my ISF and the S3 before it, so I need all the help I can get until it becomes 2nd nature. Maybe it's just me, but the Cayman's curvaceous hips make it difficult to line the car up on my driveway :o

The wiper does look out of place on the 992, but tbh I think the arse on it is a backwards step.
Can you get reverse cameras on a 911? That might be a better compromise for some?

Commissario
Nice @Maccy
I especially like the platinum coloured seat backs.
Thanks, I think it has all of the desirables/must haves, but having never driven a GTS (and only driven a 911 years ago on a track day) I need to start going and looking at different vehicles and see which is right for me!

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom