Associate
Just loaded up and it does work, thanks for that, I suppose it’ll be good if you know what your looking for to get the extras as the layout and everything is pretty much the exact same as when I open it up normal. I expected to see US this and US that. I see it’s out on sky soon so not long to wait.

Associate
Just downloaded the App can get episode 1 just now then on every Sunday after that. Only 12 episodes long instead of 22 so I take it this will be the end.
Cheers!

Soldato
A lot of sites are blocking them now based on lists of known VPN IPs. So pick one which constantly change their IPs to evade the blocks.

Cyberghost is a good one, but they have all got expensive now. Sometimes you can use their free VPN to pay from a location with no VAT and a favorable exchange rate :D

Associate
Can someone sell me why I should I use a VPN?

Seem to be all the rage at the moment and I can’t see the need for one personally as I don’t really do any downloading these days?

I use vpn because I work away 3/3 so basically half the year and where I’m based the internet is run through servers in Norway so I am constantly looking up stuff I don’t want to. Set the vpn to UK once I’m there and it’s like Ive never left. Good for sky go,bbc player and stuff that you need to be in the UK to watch. And recently discovered I can use US Netflix. Not much of a change really though.

Associate
I've just paid for TorGuard and the speeds are terrible I'm only getting 2MB/sec if I disconnect and reconnect it the speedtest show I'm at 200Mbit, but after like 20mins it goes back down to 20Mbit???

Are there actually any decent VPNs for torrents?

Soldato
I'm on ProtonVPN after spending some time looking around at the options (my PIA account was due to expire soon). It works well for my needs and is pretty fast. Plus you get access to ProtonMail at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom