*** AMD RADEON VEGA 64 WITH TWO FREE GAMES & UNDER £300 !!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

An absolutely insane deal, the cheapest in Europe by miles and you get the AMD 50th Games bundle too:

AMD 50 Game Bundle - Happy Birthday AMD - The Division 2 Gold Edition & World War Z @ £119.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

The Division 2 Gold Edition & World War Z Free with Selected AMD products

Only £119.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 64 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card - Stand Alone @ £299.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Powe...ress-Graphics-Card-Stand-Alone-GX-18V-PC.html

AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH, Stand Alone, Core Clock: 1247MHz, Boost Clock: 1546MHz, Memory: 8192MB 945MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 4096, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty

Only £299.99 inc VAT - WITH TWO FREE GAMES!!!

ORDER NOW

Needless to say, the same price as a 2060, vastly better performance, more VRAM and two free games thrown in for good measure. :)

Man of Honour
If I was going to get one, I'd wait 'till the deal is over, so I'm not stuck with free games I'm not going to use, sell or give away.

They're just codes, so if you don't want them just don't claim them! If you're making the assumption that the card will be cheaper when the deal is over, I wouldn't be so sure. From what I've seen these deals pop up when AMD want to offer extra value vs Nvidia at particular times. If the Vega 64 is the card for you, you're unlikely to find a much better value deal simply because it doesn't include "free" games, what changes the price will be new products entering the market, from either green or red teams. Even then, it isn't certain that any price movement will be larger than you'd be able to realise by selling the included games from this deal.

Soldato
Thanks, I just hate the idea of codes going unused and gathering dust. Whilst the card is a great deal which will not get much cheaper, free games or no, I'l be sticking with my 1070 for the next few years.

Caporegime
All due respect but I think you're making a mountain out a molehill here. You're gambling on the card being cheaper. Well, even if it is, I highly doubt it will be any cheaper than the price now if you was to sell the codes and put the money towards the card. Really can't see your point tbh.

Soldato
I don't know, but I think you may have missed the free games by nearly a week. Not that I'm a free game collector that I'm not going to play/sell/ or give away.

Back
Top Bottom