The Expanse

Soldato
go back to page 14. Season 4 production wrap mean all filming is done, it now it the editing phase.
You must have some sort or crazy page setting, i'm only on page 4:p. I probably read it a while ago and then forget about it lol. One thing that it never touched on, im sure there was some PM on the roci but nothing ever seems to come of it, i thought it would start eating the hull or does it only affect organic stuff?

Don
You must have some sort or crazy page setting, i'm only on page 4:p. I probably read it a while ago and then forget about it lol. One thing that it never touched on, im sure there was some PM on the roci but nothing ever seems to come of it, i thought it would start eating the hull or does it only affect organic stuff?

There was and it should be addressed in the coming season based on the books.

This :)

But if you really want to know, spoilers below

The PM being on the ship is what causes him to hallucinate seeing Miller. Later on they flush all the PM of the Roci and the halluncinations stop

Associate
Just started watching this recently and really enjoying it.
Finished the first 2 seasons over last couple of weeks and now started the third - trying not to binge it to quickly is proving difficult though!

Associate
it one of those shows where the episode lead directly into the next episode, so once you watch one episode you got to watch the next to see what happens and then repeat the process until you either watch the entire season or come to break in the story telling.

Soldato
Best show i've seen on tv , except x files and fringe.
Made me read all the books for a fix of what happened next, now I am on Tiamats Wrath, absoultely astounded how far the story has progressed, I love how season 1 is based on a handful of people and over season/books the story expands to effect more and more and more people, it's truly unbelievable writing and would make the most amazing game, especially if it was multiplayer coop or even if single player.
I saw a post from the writers of the show on twitter reaching out to star citizen a few months back, I hope to god that something came of that.

Associate
Can't believe it's taken me so long to discover this show. Halfway through S1 and and I'm in awe so far! Cinematography and special effects are fantastic. Storyline is very intriguing and the world building makes it feel very believable. Streaming on Prime video in 4K HDR is stunning and with 5.1 surround where you can hear every creek and groan of the ship around you, I feel like I'm really there! So glad there's so much more to watch and more on the way with S4! Best sci-fi series I've seen in a long time.

Soldato
Can't believe it's taken me so long to discover this show. Halfway through S1 and and I'm in awe so far! Cinematography and special effects are fantastic. Storyline is very intriguing and the world building makes it feel very believable. Streaming on Prime video in 4K HDR is stunning and with 5.1 surround where you can hear every creek and groan of the ship around you, I feel like I'm really there! So glad there's so much more to watch and more on the way with S4! Best sci-fi series I've seen in a long time.
Yes! It's amazing. I try and get everyone I know to watch it they don't understand.
I read every single book after watching the show, haven't read a book for 10 years, now ive smashed all of the expanse and all the novellas. So good

Back
Top Bottom