The Division 2 - March 2019

Associate
At first I thought that no MM was ridiculous. However, having been on last night with members from here there is no way that it could be completed by a random group of people.

I hope they don't nerf it - a casual mode with none of the top tier loot would be fine but nerfing it defeats the point of what is meant to be the hardest end game content.

Soldato
Is there not new loot with raids? Tbh i haven't actually looked at what you can get from it.

There must be something new, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in doing them / spending countless hours defeating the bosses.

Soldato
Is there not new loot with raids? Tbh i haven't actually looked at what you can get from it.

There must be something new, otherwise there wouldn't be much point in doing them / spending countless hours defeating the bosses.
There's a new exotic (possibly an Assault Rifle?) & 3 new classified sets afaik.

Associate
Raid was pretty hard, didn't get passed the first boss.

Couldn't seem to find the pattern with the laptops so ignored that aspect, we made some progress but only got him down a few bars.. at least we know the basics for next time.

Soldato
Raid was pretty hard, didn't get passed the first boss.

Couldn't seem to find the pattern with the laptops so ignored that aspect.
If you look at one of the screens on the outside of the counter, it highlights a letter in red & that's the laptop you need to interact with to prevent the shields from rearming.

Associate
I'm a little confused about the "V-Sync" option. I am not sure if this should be on or off? I am running a 165Hz G-Sync monitor with G Sync enabled in NVIDIA control panel. I seem to be reading conflicting reports.

Soldato
Eventually got round to getting my GS over 425 and did the Tidal Basin mission with three randoms and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now need to get to 490 to do the raid but don't have enough mats to upgrade the bench so going to give it a rest for a few months and play something else as getting a bit boring.

Just bought Wildlands Gold so going to see what that is like.

Soldato
Don't think many will bother with the raid, be amazed if more than 5% try it and 0.1% do it. Hard to believe they spend so much on something that the vast majority will not use. I don't like raids in any games, have 100+ hours in Destiny and have never tried a raid, just don't want to do a mission that's longer than 1 hour.

Soldato
As people learn raids and get used to them the times will drop. All destiny raids currently can be done within 30 mins now and the divisions raid has been done in 30 mins as well now.

They need to hurry up with more activities, no want for me to play it at the moment.

Associate
Don't think many will bother with the raid, be amazed if more than 5% try it and 0.1% do it. Hard to believe they spend so much on something that the vast majority will not use. I don't like raids in any games, have 100+ hours in Destiny and have never tried a raid, just don't want to do a mission that's longer than 1 hour.

Yeah I doubt i'll ever play the raid either, no irl friends i know play, let alone 7 and matchmaking will probably be a clusterF if ever implemented. Maybe they will create a dumbed down dungeon/solo version of it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom