Warning: Spoilers ahead ***Avengers: Endgame - Official Thread!***

Soldato

I feel a little sympathy for the following Spiderman movie.....I dont see how you can top the events and consequences of infinity wars. It is probably going to feel a little flat and inconsequential .

Not sure about this to be honest - I have the feeling it will serves as the "link" film to the next phase!

It looks to be stand-alone in terms of story but with elements of the past and snippets of the future!

It will in no way "top" the events of Infinity War/Endgame but I think it will be a nice filler!

Soldato
Just watched it again this morning.

Enjoyed it more than when I went to the cinema last night. Maybe something to do with no having to sit next to three idiots who spent the entire three hours texting on their phones.

Soldato
It might have been said in this monster thread but I have a question about Dr Strange.
If he's dead and the time Stone is destroyed. Why did dommamu attack earth in the 5years they were gone? Are we to assume that he thinks it still here and will never return?
I assumed he could sense it or the time stone created a sort of shield.

Caporegime
It might have been said in this monster thread but I have a question about Dr Strange.
If he's dead and the time Stone is destroyed. Why did dommamu attack earth in the 5years they were gone? Are we to assume that he thinks it still here and will never return?
I assumed he could sense it or the time stone created a sort of shield.

Are you talking about Dr.Strange the film? Or Dr.Stramge the film after a time stone was removed? Or what?

Soldato
Are you talking about Dr.Strange the film? Or Dr.Stramge the film after a time stone was removed? Or what?

I'm talking about the premise the Dr Strange film not holding true. Since in that film Dommamu coveted earth but it was defended by the time stone and the magicians. When it was in the possession of Thanos and subsequently destroyed and half of the magical defenders would be dead, the world would be defenseless against the dark realm.
Yet for 5years nothing happened.

Soldato
I'm talking about the premise the Dr Strange film not holding true. Since in that film Dommamu coveted earth but it was defended by the time stone and the magicians. When it was in the possession of Thanos and subsequently destroyed and half of the magical defenders would be dead, the world would be defenseless against the dark realm.

There were still enough sorcerers defending the earth? The Eye Of Agamatto is only one item, others still existed. Or the timestone still exists in that period because Banner borrows it, takes it to the future, and Steve Rogers bring it back to the same moment? Dommamu doesn't break a bargain once made?

Caporegime

That's a different time line? Same reason a certain
blue person doesn't die after having killed herself

Caporegime
Feel you're both misunderstanding his post, he's talking about the 5 year gap where Strange is snapped and Thanos has the Time Stone and then it is destroyed by him. Not the other timeline.

Soldato
Dommamu could be an honourable baddie by upholding his side of the bargain

Besides, he wouldn't know strange was in the 50% who got snapped so doubt he would go back to earth on the off chance

Man of Honour
I finally got around to watching it. I did enjoy it. Not as good as the first part but still very enjoyable. Captain Marvel spoiled it a bit for me as she was just too powerful and would randomly turn up. I just didn't warm to her character or the actress. I hadn't bothered to see her film beforehand so maybe it would make more sense if I had.

But I loved Thor and Captain America finally being able to handle the hammer.

Back
Top Bottom