**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
The other thing i need to consider is a generally keep my phone's a while so have this year's latest processor helps. No good going for last year's models.

Soldato
The other thing i need to consider is a generally keep my phone's a while so have this year's latest processor helps. No good going for last year's models.

Fair do's but it's still Huawei's flagship processor, same as the one in the P30 pro recently released, I guess it depends on what you want out of a phone, you'll have to make a compromise somewhere, whether it be camera, wireless charging, headphone jack etc, no phone really has the complete package, will be interesting to see what you go for in the end.

Soldato
Fair do's but it's still Huawei's flagship processor, same as the one in the P30 pro recently released, I guess it depends on what you want out of a phone, you'll have to make a compromise somewhere, whether it be camera, wireless charging, headphone jack etc, no phone really has the complete package, will be interesting to see what you go for in the end.

Definitely, one of the joys of the internet, you think you have your mind made up then someone says something and your back to square one.

I suppose i want something shiny and new as well, and who doesn't like the latest and greatest. In all honesty i think it will be the OP7 Pro, but i will most likely turn the screen to 60hz.

I will look into the Mate 20 X though i think.

Associate
Surely that has to be a typo on the OnePlus 7. Availability is due in June for the non-Pro.

Nope they confirmed that at the launch event. They probably did this so people go for the Pro and not wanting to wait the normal one.

Having said it also has stereo speakers and usb 3.1 quite tempting. I don't really need a qhd screen

Soldato
For the record :My oneplus 3 is the best phone I've ever had.

I've had loads of Samsungs, nexus, phones.

The main reason is the software. Imo better than pixel o/s.

If they didn't provide an (for me) amazing o/s I would 100% switch.

The camera on wide angle is a let down according to reviews..of course there's negatives.

Soldato
I'm very interested in seeing some proper gcam comparison videos online.

EDIT: Here's one, action starts from 2m:26s

Last edited:
Soldato
I assume it is more to do with the curve than anything else, which I admit my biggest concern about the phone as a whole. That said it shouldn't be pronounced unless in direct bright sunlight from what I've seen. You Tube videos are not really the best way of assessing it as they often use extremely bright lights for filming.

Back
Top Bottom