Where to stay in Motherwell, Scotland

Associate
Three of us are going to a wedding in July and my uncle suggested The Bentley Hotel. Can anyone recommend a hotel for 3 people. Two people are probably sharing a double bed.

Caporegime
Quick pop quiz!

1. Are you a mentalist?
2. Of all the main class A drugs, which is the one that you would kill someone for?
3. Do you have life insurance?
4. <Insert you're going to hate yourself for poor life choices here>

Give us the trip report! (if you make it, which you wont).

Soldato
I never thought I'd see this thread in my life!!

Basically there aren't any great options, it's not the best. However you're essentially looking at either the Bentley which is fine or the Moorings which is now a Best Western...other than that you do have some options in neighboring Hamilton, for example the Holiday Inn express which is less than a 5 minute drive.

Caporegime
I never thought I'd see this thread in my life!!

Basically there aren't any great options, it's not the best. However you're essentially looking at either the Bentley which is fine or the Moorings which is now a Best Western...other than that you do have some options in neighboring Hamilton, for example the Holiday Inn express which is less than a 5 minute drive.
Can you tell me about Motherwell stories?

Let it go, my dude.

Soldato
Haha Motherwell. Walked through the town centre the other day and was impressed at the level of mutant people had achieved.

I'd stay in the Avonbridge or holiday inn in Hamilton rather than be across the clyde.

Soldato
Yeah, don't...

As above the Holiday Inn express in Hamilton is fine (there is also one in Strathclyde park but the Hamilton hotel is better). Avonbridge or Hilton Doubletree are a five minute taxi away with the Dakota mentioned above a little further again.

All are a better option than staying on the town centre

Back
Top Bottom