Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Associate
If you think about it all that death and destruction probably would have been avoided if she would have just attacked Kings Landing at the start of season 7 like she wanted to do she should have never made that idiot Tyrion her hand all he has done is given bad advice from the start.

Soldato
I don't get all the hate online towards the last season or episode, I loved every moment of it, especially the last episode where Daenerys became mad queen. Bring on the last episode.

Same, I’ve enjoyed this series and the last a lot. I am really quite looking forward to the last episode.

Bit over the top in some scenes such as the crazy explosive dragon fire. But otherwise it has made reasonable sense storywise, at least to me anyway.

I don’t think it is as good as it could have been with 12 episodes though which is what it really needed. 6 is too short and a lot is still unexplained.

Soldato
I quite liked that, the last few lines weren't needed "king of the North" and "recite my vows" but the rest was pretty good.
I think the King in the North line was there to set up the Mad Dany turn. The fact he's still being referred to as King despite bending the knee would frustrate her.

Last edited:
Associate
Actor who plays Bran flakes has come out and said he takes the petition to remake season 8 personally he said he thinks its a good ending I wonder why he is so mad about it I hope he doesn't play a major role in the finale hands down one of the worst most boring characters in Game Of Thrones.

Soldato
Bronn > Bran, at this point he's the only interesting side character left, hope there's at least a mention of him next episode.

I'm pretty over the whole thing to be fair, season is a disaster and there's no fixing it with one episode to go. Just a matter of seeing how it all ends, hopefully it's at least what Martin told them and they just made a meal of the how.

Soldato
Bronn > Bran, at this point he's the only interesting side character left, hope there's at least a mention of him next episode.

I'm pretty over the whole thing to be fair, season is a disaster and there's no fixing it with one episode to go. Just a matter of seeing how it all ends, hopefully it's at least what Martin told them and they just made a meal of the how.
Even Bronn's character has somehow been ruined.

"I'll give you a castle if you kill my brothers". "Ok".

"I'll give you a bigger castle if you don't kill us, not that we actually have any say in that and we'll probably just have you killed if we win anyway". "Ok".

Should have had him die in the loot train attack. His significance on the wider story is non existent at this point.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bronn threatening Tyrion and Jaime felt wrong, sure he’s a cut throat but he was quite pally with them, I would have thought it more likely he would have told them about the offer to kill them then hold Tyrion to his ‘double what they’re paying’ deal without the need for his aggression

Soldato
Yeah they still made a mess of his character, but there's basically no interesting side characters left now that Brienne, Podrick, Tormund, etc basically been left out the rest of the show. Maybe they'll just "kinda forget" about him too, should at least make for funny memes.

Caporegime
No way I'm buying this on blu Ray. The only positive of this whole season 8 is it will save me some cash!

I can't believe I'm saying this. After season 7 I couldn't wait to get a full box set

Associate

I think your right mate he must have told them Dany is going to go mad in the books its just that Dumb and Dumber have made a complete pigs ear out of it.

Soldato
No way I'm buying this on blu Ray. The only positive of this whole season 8 is it will save me some cash!

I can't believe I'm saying this. After season 7 I couldn't wait to get a full box set

Same, sadly :(

Also I don't really think Dany has gone 'mad' as everyone keeps saying. It was a couple of days (maybe a week?) between parley and death by Alduin Drogon - this was clearly a conscious decision by her and not at all like the mad king who appeared to be hearing voices/talking twaddle?

Still dumb as a bag of rocks though :s

Associate
Season 8 is underrated and overhated. I'm thoroughly entertained despite the lack of depth. The acting has been sublime. I can't wait for the finale and will watch with rapt excitement and enjoy every minute of the experience.

Caporegime
Season 8 is underrated and overhated. I'm thoroughly entertained despite the lack of depth. The acting has been sublime. I can't wait for the finale and will watch with rapt excitement and enjoy every minute of the experience.

Hope you’re ready for decades of hate then, I wouldn’t even bother mentioning the show ever again if you don’t want an argument.

Soldato
Season 8 is basically going to define peoples opinion of the whole show moving forward as it becomes TV history.

Bit like you talk about The Matrix being a classic film no one can do it without in the same sentence mentioning how **** the sequels were. People will mention Game of Thrones and go I loved that series.........last season was proper **** though.

Back
Top Bottom