Soldato
I earn plenty enough to be comfortable and I have bought anything I have desired. I could be rich and still wouldn't waste money on branded items that you can get for better quality and cheaper. I guess I'm just not materialistic like you two.

Sorry to say. If you dont own at least one gucci belt you will never be a top earner

Caporegime
I earn plenty enough to be comfortable and I have bought anything I have desired. I could be rich and still wouldn't waste money on branded items that you can get for better quality and cheaper. I guess I'm just not materialistic like you two.
ok, comfortable, beta male. Come back when you the top earner.

Caporegime
How sad your life must be. Trying to impress others to make yourself feel superior. When in reality you probably spent a months wage on an item no one gives a toss about.

Listen, low earner, I deserve all my Gucci belts and other Italian fashion house clothes. I am the top earner in my office and I like to treat myself to show the betas that I am the Alpha salesman.
I bet you sit in a corner sofa eating your Tesco food watching your medium sized TV. While I sit on a Prada Leather couch watching a Premium OLED 65" branded tv with my Marks and Specner too good to be true range products.

Caporegime
Listen, low earner, I deserve all my Gucci belts and other Italian fashion house clothes. I am the top earner in my office and I like to treat myself to show the betas that I am the Alpha salesman.
I bet you sit in a corner sofa eating your Tesco food watching your medium sized TV. While I sit on a Prada Leather couch watching a Premium OLED 65" branded tv with my Marks and Specner too good to be true range products.
Marks and Specner.

Glorious :D

e: Also, it's top revenue earner not just top earner :mad:

Permabanned
I could be rich and still wouldn't waste money on branded items that you can get for better quality and cheaper.

Does the belt you bought from TK Max have a 21 digit authenticity serial number? No, of course it doesn't. Because it's some mass-produced fake leather tat that only low revenue earners will wear.

Back
Top Bottom