DELL S2719DGF Owners Thread

Associate
Don't know my rev but, I run at 144 and dont bother with the oc to 155. I use rts preset with dynamic contrast off, black shader at 1. Everything else is default I think.

How are you finding the monitor, enjoying it?
Yeah it’s great colours are so much more vibrant than the Samsung 4K monitor I have, also the high refresh rate is like night and day compared to 60hz.

Overall I’m very happy with it.

Associate
Can anybody tell me if the g sync floor or 55 is a real problem? What actually happens and is it noticeable?. Also i have seen comments about overshoot, is this areal problem?. Ive just sent a asus rog 279q back due to bleed which was great with g sync and I'm now worried upon hearing these issues.

Associate
One thing worth mentioning is that after calibrating my display, as many will need to do, it is a very pleasant display. After using IPS for the past few years I was reluctant to even consider a TN panel, but I'm glad I did. Had the idea of the old TN panels.
I don't think the colour accuracy is at the same levels of the best IPS around, but the negatives of this monitor were the minor compromises I was able to accept. For me, the decent colour, decent angles and excellent refresh rate made the best package.

Associate
Thanks for the replies, its a nice monitor i like it more than the asus at twice the price!. One thing i have noticed is the gamma needs a small tweak in the nvidia settings and when the monitor is in portrait it does not line up with the base perfectly but other than that can't complain.

Associate
hi all so is there much difference between the s2716dg? apart form the g-sync i was going to get the s2716dg but if this one is slightly better and its compatible with g-sync may go for this one as its cheaper aswell

Soldato
I bought the S2719DGF 2 months ago now, really like it.

So much I'm now debating getting another! But now I'm pondering whether to get a different Dell 27" e.g. IPS/movie watching screen instead? Like the S2719DC or something.

Any thoughts or does anyone else do this? 'Gaming' monitor and then something similar for 'Movies' and better screen quality etc.

Back
Top Bottom