Sandra Lee to become GD contributor!

Soldato
What is this tripe? Is this an attempt at humour or some weird inside joke? What am I missing?!

Maybe we do need more relaxed abortion laws, threads like this would be fewer.

Welcome to Magnolia, hes our local weirdo and we love him. This is his usual level of weird so either enjoy it or ignore it :D

For someone who joined the forums 5 days ago you seem to have a very strong opinion set.... you will fit in well with GD :D

Caporegime
Sorry I didnt mean to be rude, but the OP contains nothing of any actual meaning, it might as well be written in a Russian Siberian Nomadic Tribal Language.

Just a random word salad thrown up by someone who comes across as being in need of some heavy anti-psychotic medication.

He made one or two decent threads and now can't help himself but post the odd random thread every now and again to reach previous levels of fame :p

Soldato
A small suggested edit.

[NOTE TO SELF: DRAFT 2]

Dear Sandra,

Hi! I've been watching your shows for a number of years and really think you can bring something to the table (this is a food joke) for a computer forum which I type on. We're a mixed bunch of people from different places and backgrounds and would love to have your input into our Food forum
(note to self: check real title) and our General Discussion forum. We have some fun, talk about all manner of things, and are mostly well-behaved. Would you like to be part of this community?

One of our team is a high top revenue earner and can afford a Gucci belt!

regards,
M x

I think the timing of this is strong. She needs to sell down some real estate, and may be disappointed at the price. Expanding into the demographically perfect cross section of the UK's demographic that is GD would be just the catalyst she needs to break into the UK market. https://eu.lohud.com/story/news/loc...-castle-chappaqua-school-district/3694393002/

I would also offer that we begin a campaign for her to represent the UK at Eurovision in 2020, delivering the Euro exposure her undoubted UK success will warrant.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Having him in your ignore list makes the thread much more interesting. :p
If he was on your ignore list, you wouldn't even see this thread... so, I'm guessing you're a glutton for punishment or you need to reinstall the forum.

Back
Top Bottom