**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
So I took the plunge with the 3a. It’s fantastic. Camera - amazing, size is perfect, don’t notice any slowdown other than the initial setup when installing all my apps. Screen is great. It feels really light in the hand and I don’t mind the plastic build.

I had a Pixel 3 briefly before and I don’t know why anyone would pay the extra. The only thing I miss is wireless charging, but even then the battery life on the 3a seems better.

Exceeded all expectations I had given the price point.

Good to know thanks, i'm going to pick one up at some point to replace my aging Moto G5.

Soldato
Going to RMA my 3. Charging port doesn't work properly with a number of cables or headphones I've cleaned what I can still the same. Also the lag is driving me crazy still, does anyone know how long they take as I've recieved the postage details and are they brand new and boxed units or refurbs ?

Soldato
Going to RMA my 3. Charging port doesn't work properly with a number of cables or headphones I've cleaned what I can still the same. Also the lag is driving me crazy still, does anyone know how long they take as I've recieved the postage details and are they brand new and boxed units or refurbs ?
If you bought it from Google, you'll likely get a new device. If you bought it from a third party, I think you'll get a refurb

Soldato
When I returned my 3XL (third party EE) I received a brand new sealed one fully boxed with all accessories.

Like others when I returned my 2XL after the water proof failure they sent me a good as new refurb in a single box no accessories.

Back
Top Bottom