Where to stay in Motherwell, Scotland

Caporegime
What is Dalziel Park Hotel like? It hasn’t been mentioned.

upmarket. so wouldn't stay there unless you had money to burn (which means why Motherwell in the first place) or really needed somewhere upmarket to stay (fussy wife). it only has 18 rooms for instance. £90-£140 a night is comparable with a brand like radisson / hilton. if i was spending that money i'd rather go to mar hall alas it's not motherwell.

you do know there is a website designed for reviewing hotels?

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...ub-Motherwell_North_Lanarkshire_Scotland.html

who would have thought it?

Permabanned
My advice is to stay in your room and lock the door, wherever you end up, and get back over the border as soon as etiquette allows. Stab proof vest and no speaky English accents are advisory should you need to exit your room. Have fun, it's only two days...Independence might soon be there :) It's because of **** like this I have not attended a wedding in years, apart to place a bet as to when the whatsit hits the fan in the more ambitious (socially or ethnically disparate) pairings. Coupling couples and their next of kin have no sense of humour these days...Have fun ;)

Back
Top Bottom