Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Was walking back towards the pit area from first corner and saw you pull out of a space and drive away, thought 'I recognize that car' but didn't see you again! Was a good weekend

Caporegime
Looks like rain
It was a bit overcast.
Was walking back towards the pit area from first corner and saw you pull out of a space and drive away, thought 'I recognize that car' but didn't see you again! Was a good weekend
Ah yes I remember seeing a blue Coupé there! :)
Yeah I left at about 12:30. Arrived at 8:30, looked around everything once at a leisurely pace, had a re-cap walk after some more stuff had arrived, then decided to toodle off because I was hungry. :p

Permabanned
I think it's about time you put together a trackday thread. What was the Rad like there?
Love it... Eau Rouge flat at 130-140mph is amazing, my favourite track.

Got my predictive time down to 2:25.3... you won’t find many cars that can get a lap time that low.

Next step up is LMP3, but even that’s only 5-7s a lap quicker. Planning to enter the Michelin cup in a year or two.

Caporegime
A T-sport it is not though.

No I'd much rather have a T-Sport, much better all round car. :p

CTR is has better drivability at lower RPM's and handles considerably better, better steering feel too.

But the T-Sport has features and comforts, auto climate, auto wipers, comfy seats, whereas most CTR's don't even have AC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom