Up with the Lark

Soldato
I'm up at 4.45am 5 days a week for work but even if I have a day off, I'm up at 6am as I can no longer stay in bed once I'm awake.

I could wake up at 9am, stay in bed until 1pm watching TV or on my phone but not anymore, once awake I'm out of bed.

I do miss it sometimes when it's **** weather outside but when it's really warm, you have to make the most of the sun.

Soldato
the only thing i've been trying is to get to bed earlier. my cut off would be 11pm but i have been trying to get in before this
just to try and get as much rest as possible as im a poor sleeper

Soldato
Thought I'd give this a go as I work from home and always find I'm more productive in the morning. There are definitely less distractions than usual, I shall see how I am come 5pm....

Soldato
I get up at 3am, work at 4am and finish at midday. I usually go back to bed for an couple of hours in the afternoon but then wake up feeling awful so have been cutting that back to an hour and it's made no difference to my tiredness level.
I only work 3 days a week though and on my days off am naturally up at 6-7 and in bed for 10.30-11pm every day.
I've always loved early mornings, especially in the summer.Best part of the day and far less humans about. :p

Back
Top Bottom