Switched To Linux

APM

APM

Associate
Yes.

When I right click on Firefox there is no minimise. And I cannot copy paste to the terminal using the mouse.

How are you doing it?

The only modification I've made to it is installing the rpmfusion repo and installing ffmpeg-libs to enable HTML5 in Firefox. But that worked perfectly in Fedora 30. So I doubt it's related.

I suppose I could try a reinstall if I have to.

----

Right spun up a VM at work with Fedora workstation 30 on it. And it is exactly the same as mine at home. There is no right click minimize for Firefox.

However there does seem to be copy/paste from to the terminal!

Maybe it's the Cinammon spin front end I'm using?

Soldato
Checked today and I can copy and paste in terminal as user and/or root,no option from right clicking to minimise ff but the option is there in top right of the window.

So yes, I've now noticed I too can copy paste, still don't see a minimise button for FF tho.

Can you post a screen shot where you see it?

Thanks

maj

maj

Soldato
Does anyone know why my Anime folder which is stored on my D drive on my server is not visible when the drive is mounted in Linux (Ubuntu)? Every other folder in that location shows. The only way I can get it to appear when doing 'ls' on the mount is to create an empty 'A' folder but as soon as I delete the A folder the Anime folder disappears again. Trying to link it in Plex but struggling to do so as it cant see that folder.

maj

maj

Soldato
does it have a file in it similar to .noimage for android devices, which prevent the folder from being scanned by gallery type apps.

what happens if you rename the Anime folder to something else ?

Thanks for the reply. From what I can see there is no troublesome file, just video files. As for renaming the folder that works, but as soon as I rename it to its default name and do 'ls' the folder is gone again.

What's interesting is that my Plex server is running Ubuntu server which is what is having trouble reading some folders but another linux server I have running xubuntu can see the folder no problem. I have the network drive mounted in same way with fstab and in same location on both servers.

Back
Top Bottom