** NITRO CONCEPTS C100 SERIES - AFFORDABLE COMFORT IS HERE **

OcUK Staff
We're happy to introduce the brand new Nitro Concepts C100 series for preorder. The C100 series is the successor to the very popular C80 series of chairs, offering numerous improvements both in design and features. For a start, the design has been vastly improved, with an improved backrest and seat base giving a larger contact area, added to subtle colour accents & stitching in Blue, White and Red, alongside the all Black model. All C100 models come with freshly cut cold cured foam upholstery as standard, with thickest in class PU leather covering it. There's improved padded armrests with a more ergonomic shape, a padded headrest for comfort, 50mm colour co-ordinated Nylon/PU casters with quiet operation across hard & soft flooring and more.

Stock will be available early June and will be strictly limited in the beginning. We'll have a test chair in the shop as soon as we can too :) Having had a quick sit on this on a recent trip to China, I can confirm it's a considerable improvement over the previous C80 series in most areas, especially the ones that matter, which are looks, ergonomics and comfort. Preorder now!

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in black, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black/Blue @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in Black/Blue, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black/Red @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in Black/Red, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Nitro Concepts C100 Gaming Chair - Black/White @ £154.99 inc VAT

Comfortable gaming chair from Nitro Concepts in Black/White, soft and thick cushioning, 50 mm casters, rocking mechanism, PU leather

Only £154.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

VoG

VoG

Soldato
When you say early June do you mean like the first week or are we talking a couple of weeks?, as i'm in dire need of a new chair & i'm not sure my numb arse can wait an extra week!. :p

OcUK Staff
OP
When you say early June do you mean like the first week or are we talking a couple of weeks?, as i'm in dire need of a new chair & i'm not sure my numb arse can wait an extra week!. :p

Actually, stock should arrive ahead of schedule, as early as Thursday/Friday perhaps. Latest I would say is this time next week.

Back
Top Bottom