**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
OP
I always change the animation settings to .5x in the developer options to make it feel a bit snappier.

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator duration scale

Soldato
You won't get accurate SOT so early on. Need to use the phone for a few days first.

Would you say the included car is good enough to use.

Soldato
Me? I'm as undecided as ever since returning P30 Pro :p

Somewhere between this or S10+, with Xperia 1 as the wild card. I should really just wait until Note 10 but that means a whole summer without a new toy :D

Associate
Me? I'm as undecided as ever since returning P30 Pro :p

Somewhere between this or S10+, with Xperia 1 as the wild card. I should really just wait until Note 10 but that means a whole summer without a new toy :D
So I have the OP7P and the S10+ in ceramic and I cannot decide which one to keep as a second phone used for work...

Is it worth the £300 I’ll lose to switch? Probably not.

Soldato
If I go for S10+, I'll just get a grey market Snapdragon one which would make it cheaper than the OP7P, even with 5% student discount. Not bothered about the warranty issues as I have phone insurance through my bank account.

Soldato
Heads up there is a bug after the latest update, ambient display bugs out. So no ambient display when the bug triggers, tapping on the screen wont wake it up and gestures do not work. Oneplus acknowledged the bug and is working on it.

Clearing cache for ambient display fixes the bug for one use, then it bugs out again.

Soldato
If I go for S10+, I'll just get a grey market Snapdragon one which would make it cheaper than the OP7P, even with 5% student discount. Not bothered about the warranty issues as I have phone insurance through my bank account.

still don't see where your getting s10+ import for less than OP7pro?

Back
Top Bottom