Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Associate
after hearing everyone wish it was as good as the old days I'm kicking myself for not starting this sooner :(

I have a full time job and kids so don't have loads of time to spare and don't get paid loads in my job so that pot I've made in just over two months is like a part time job for me. main perk I find is I can just log in and put in whatever time I want, when I want compared to feeling like I spend every hour working two jobs but I'm sure not the same for everyone.

Associate
has anyone noticed that William hill "money back if horse finishes 2nd" offers £50 per race when checked early in the day but changes to £10 per race ? I thought I was seeing things lol but someone else has pointed this out in another forum so I was just checking if anyone has been paid out for £50 per race?

Caporegime
Horses always running and big events can be difficult as so many horses. Plus this weather is confusing things.

Loads of offers inc World Cup tennis. Golf and cricket

Associate
Likewise! It was surprising how much cash I had dotted around bookies. I'm just hitting the odd easy free bet at the moment to tick over until the football season starts again.

Same, I waited for the champions league final and the £50 free bet then empitied everything out and paid the car loan off which was the plan when I started.

I think I might stick a couple of hundred back in come August but will see how things go.

Soldato
Same - emptied all my accounts last week and topped up on Football Index holdings....So easy to make money on there...No inside knowledge or edge needed....the dividends are easy to pick up.

Will be back for football season/matched betting.

Associate
So with the football season starting again I decided I would start up again with the matched betting after emptying my accounts after the champions league.

Logged into Bet365 for the 2UPs and found a Free Bet Credit offer matched up to £100, looks like it was sent out a while ago but valid until 16th August, so worth checking your accounts if you haven't for a while.

Associate
So with the football season starting again I decided I would start up again with the matched betting after emptying my accounts after the champions league.

Logged into Bet365 for the 2UPs and found a Free Bet Credit offer matched up to £100, looks like it was sent out a while ago but valid until 16th August, so worth checking your accounts if you haven't for a while.

Nice, the missus got a "payout early on league winnner if they go 10 points clear" and I got SFA!

Caporegime
Same - emptied all my accounts last week and topped up on Football Index holdings....So easy to make money on there...No inside knowledge or edge needed....the dividends are easy to pick up.

Will be back for football season/matched betting.

What edge are you taking advantage of on football index?

I mean is it just luck/hope that more people deposit (i.e. some quasi-ponsi scheme nature to it)?

Soldato
What edge are you taking advantage of on football index?

I mean is it just luck/hope that more people deposit (i.e. some quasi-ponsi scheme nature to it)?

haha - no idea. No edge at all, just playing around with it. 12.77% up on my total investment so far. Topped up over the summer time and waiting for the football to kick off again.

There is a lot of bigtime investors that appear to influence the market - Some people appear (whether true or not) - to have £50k/£100k in the market/platform etc.

I'm certainly not over committing to it, happy to have a general play about with it and see where it leads.

Aside from that - this popped up the other day.

https://profitrush.com/

Trader Caan Berry's new toy. No idea if it works, what it's about, but might be worth a look for anyone who's interested.

Back
Top Bottom