Windows 10 1903 ready for download

Soldato
Given Microsoft's recent track record I can't see any reason to rush into installing a new build.
exactly - I have forgotten the derisory term used in the windows release manager blog, for the users who aimlessly check for updates, and self inflict problems when MS want a slow rollout. ... 'seekers' - wasn't it

Associate
I just installed 1903 with the media creation tool via USB and after installing my Gpu driver I have no start menu.

Permabanned
Failed on the first try for me, took an hour of time glass before the login screen appeared again on an NVME drive. No notification of failure other than on Windows Update.

Had to reset Windows Updates before it would work.

Associate
Did a fresh install on one of my office PC’s and so far no issues to report. One big plus for me, at least so far I didn’t get any preloaded apps such as CandyCrush and the myriad of other rubbish I normally get with a fresh install.

I want to play with Sandbox, but little disappointed in how long it takes to load even with a SSD.

Associate
Try restart Windows Explorer in Task Manager should get both taskbar and start menu work properly again.

I found out "Start" is now its own process so you can end task in task manager and then it just boots back up, nice feature but never had it crash on previous versions until now.

I want to play with Sandbox, but little disappointed in how long it takes to load even with a SSD.

How long are we talking?

Back
Top Bottom