• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Zotac RMA - Huge Shout-out

Associate
I wanted to give a massive shout-out to Zotac RMA team. I bought my 780ti from Overclockers back in 2014 and registered it for the extended 5yr warranty.
It unfortunately packed in last week (15th) and I contacted them about it, after searching their old system for my reference number they asked me to send it over, on the Friday they contacted me further to tell me they have done tests on the card and it is in fact faulty.
They responded very fast, and on (21st) I had a message saying they are offering me a 1070 as they no longer stock the previous card.
Last night, (21st) the card was shipped for next day delivery, less than a week for the whole process!

Such a fast turn around and I thought I'd share this for anyone who may be sceptical about the 5yr warranty.

Thanks Zotac!

Soldato
Yes, it was Bracknell UK.
Good to know, I think in the past people assumed that Zotac had a SE Asia RMA centre after the first couple years.

With the slower progress in GPU speeds and price/performance these extended warranties are looking more lucrative than ever. GTX 970/980 are approaching 5 years old, the GTX 1080 is 3 years old in 5 days.

Caporegime
Fantastic company Zotac imo, I bought a B grade 1080ti amp extreme and decided to register it, the receipt clearly stated B grade, no issues, warranty given.

Thus far, not had to use it (the warranty:p)

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Good to know, I think in the past people assumed that Zotac had a SE Asia RMA centre after the first couple years.

With the slower progress in GPU speeds and price/performance these extended warranties are looking more lucrative than ever. GTX 970/980 are approaching 5 years old, the GTX 1080 is 3 years old in 5 days.

Think the 5 year warranty is standard with Zotac, not a paid for extended warranty.

It’s part the reason I got a Zotac 2080Ti.

Associate
Very nice indeed.
I've stuck to gigabyte and msi for my gpu.
Been looking at zotac, for the 5 yr warranty.
Now I fancy them for my gpu upgrade on that news.

Associate
Great to hear especially as i currently have a Zotac card which might need to last the full 5 years given how dire gpus have been this last 3 years.

I had a great experience with BFG in the past, shame they are no longer around.

Back
Top Bottom