**** The Official OnePlus 7/OnePlus 7 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Does make mockery of DXO metrics which to be fair have been under suspicion for a long time.

Unless you know, the next update is magical in that respect :p

Soldato
From the reviews i have read the camera is very good, just not class leading.

If having the perfect camera is that important, just buy something else.

I only ever use my phone for the odd casual snap, so the camera is plenty good enough for me.

I have chosen the oneplus 7 pro for its huge notchless screen, speed and clean no bloat OS. My only complaint is lack of wireless charging, which i feel it should have at this price point :(

Soldato
OP
I took the pre applied screen protector off last night to put on a tempered glass that i got from amazon. Big mistake waste of 9 quid.

Won't detect a finger print nearly most of the time and it feels like there is a gap between the protector and screen.

Soldato
I took the pre applied screen protector off last night to put on a tempered glass that i got from amazon. Big mistake waste of 9 quid.

Won't detect a finger print nearly most of the time and it feels like there is a gap between the protector and screen.
Only ones worth getting are Whitestone Dome Glass. Otherwise you need to plastic ones.

Soldato
same mine just arrived - blue is lovely....like it a lot.

Moving from a OP5 - just syncing stuff now - but again so simple to sync/setup new phone - connected themselves via my wifi and just starts doing everything for me!

Soldato
Soldato
OP
Back
Top Bottom