No audio

Soldato
yeah i post and hit reply fast i know. It's just frustrating wanted to stream
Just a friendly heads up.

You may not need to do a re-install - take from that thread what you can. But a combination of those applied instructions worked.

Have you tried the below - or do you not have the Realtek Audio Manager anymore?

Check the box for 'Disable Front Panel Jack Detection' - it's in the top right folder icon located within Realtek Audio Manager. This will effect both front and rear jacks.

Soldato
OP
7aru2Em.jpg
7aru2Em
this is dull
7aru2Em

Soldato
I've read loads tried many fixes to no avail. I'm contemplating a sound card as i'd rather that than a full reinstall, thoughts?
On the surface it does seem 'Windows update' related - certainly seemed to be a contributing factor on the other thread. (have you got Windows set to 'critical updates' only?)

As to getting a discrete soundcard - your decision - what best suits you, your time and wallet. The kicker would be if you buy a discrete card and you still have issues due to an unsolved known driver(?) issue.

That said, when was the last time you did a clean install? Have you been experiencing any other odd anomalies before this?

Associate
As Plec mention before, I had similar problem to yours, something somewhere has screwed drivers, originally even after first fresh install I had no HD audio, But before I done the 1st install already updated Bios, so on 2nd fresh install I created new USB using Microsoft tool, clear coms and done fresh install, everything worked after that, why it happen I have no idea.

Soldato
OP
The dgx tests fine but still windows audio is not running so no audio is being sent anywhere. I guess a fresh install is all I have left to try.

Back
Top Bottom