How to nuke a wasps nest?

Man of Honour
If they are honey bees (check the link below for identification) talk to your local beekeepers society or check here https://www.bbka.org.uk/swarm please don’t kill them unless you have to but be aware that they can do some damage in cavity walls as they create and store honey in the space.

If they are bumble bees they won’t cause any harm so you can leave them till the winter when they’ll leave, then block the hole.

Man of Honour
If they are honey bees (check the link below for identification) talk to your local beekeepers society or check here https://www.bbka.org.uk/swarm please don’t kill them unless you have to but be aware that they can do some damage in cavity walls as they create and store honey in the space.

If they are bumble bees they won’t cause any harm so you can leave them till the winter when they’ll leave, then block the hole.

Yes, this. I have tree bumblebees in a nest box next to my shed and they completely leave me alone. I actually quite enjoy watching them.

I figure we’ve screwed the planet enough and they aren’t harming anyone. Wasps on the other hand are mean ******* and are getting nuked.

Soldato
Wasps are evil and should be treated as such, by removing them from the planet in any way descibed above, one day i will wear an exo suit and an assualt rifle and shink myself down to their size and enter their domain, I will of course stream this first person style on twitch. I'll post a link in 2038.

Man of Honour
Actually this time of year wasps are pretty chill, they are setting up nests and feeding their young.

It’s only at the end of summer that the females (only ones to sting) go out looking for sweet stuff. They get boozed up on the rotting fruit and like a skinhead on Stella start spoiling for a fight.

Before they start getting boozed up on natural cider they are pretty useful as pest control, killing off a load of aphids and black fly - so if your a keen gardener and want to help you tomatoes save you waspicide till the end of July if you can

Associate
Fireworks!!

i once got rid off a wasps nest by using some left over fireworks i can asure you it gets rid of there home pretty well. (but obviously this is a silly thing to do and i wouldnt advise it)

i might need to stock up again as i seem to be catching a lot of hornets latley must go on a nest hunt at some point.

Soldato
Put your hand deep into the wasp nest and gently caress them, the feeling of love and affection causes the wasps to enter a catatonic state of bliss and pleasure which eventually leads to obesesity of the wasps and day time tv, from this point they will cause you no harm.

Back
Top Bottom