BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I'd be pleased. Every time I dropped one of mine off I got a boggo 1 series or 3 series with the exception of when I snaffled an i3.
It's not a 240:p. Also it's very very soft, it almost rolls round the corners lol. Also first world problems but it's too slow:D, and sounds like a tractor.

Soldato
Soldato
I like weird loan cars. A 335d is at least interesting. So far I've had a mini cooper JCW and an i3. Nice thing is i'd never choose those things to drive myself but it is fun to see other things.

If you wanted premium dealership experience get a Porsche ;)
My mum got a VW up a few weeks back in exchange for a tiguan. Quite interesting to see what is generally regarded as a ****box is actually a fairly decent car!

Soldato
xDrive (SE?) taller suspension for you
Bet you enjoy the tank range though ;)
Only getting 33 to the gallon :D. I do quite like the dash when its put in sport mode, just showing a digital speed and the revs. It just feels slow and wallowy (obviously if you had a 116d i'm sure it would feel fantastic). I did ask for something like an M3 or 4 for a day but no luck:p. I prefer the 0-100 metric as that sorts out the wheat from the chaff in terms of 'fast' cars. I realise its very much first world problems lo, but its just what you get use to. Oh and i did have a porsche previously, they lent me a boxster with PSE:D.

Last edited:
Soldato
Courtesy car of win (not) for me today. Dropped the m3 off for some warranty work and a service. Was promised an m240 which I though was reasonable, I ended up with a 335d xdrive touring. I was like the kid that doesn't get his favourite toy for Christmas lol. And to top it off there was 19 miles range on it so I've had to put a bit in the tank:mad:.
Could be worse - my Dad drop dropped his 640d for a recall fix, they made him wait for over an hour and then gave him a Nissan Duke...... for a month :(

Soldato
Courtesy car of win (not) for me today. Dropped the m3 off for some warranty work and a service. Was promised an m240 which I though was reasonable, I ended up with a 335d xdrive touring. I was like the kid that doesn't get his favourite toy for Christmas lol. And to top it off there was 19 miles range on it so I've had to put a bit in the tank:mad:.

Wow you got a courtesy car!? Exceptional. BMW Bath won't give you one by default, you have to book ahead and the waiting list is typically around 3 months. Better hope you don't have a fault that needs fixing straight away because they sure as hell won't help you :). Last time I ended up taking 4 trains because I went back to pick up my car and it still wasn't ready, no phone call or text to let me know this before hand! Absolute dive.

Back
Top Bottom