PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Had the weirdest game last night. In the plane the lag was so bad (900+) that no-one could get out until the end of the flight path. Then this guy, https://pubg.op.gg/user/BatulinS-, proceeds to mow down 20 or so people with a car.

I managed to get away (and win in the end) but was a strange one. Looks like he had a few like that yesterday including a 58 kill game!

Thats a known hack. Didnt realise it was still possible.

Caporegime
sometimes the server goes down and all left connected will be afk. then people who hunt afk kill them. also a known not hack have seen this a few times. me and locky had a game like this recently. one guy killed 20 plus of them in a car. locky got 10 or 11 i think i got 9 maybe.

Soldato
Itching to get back on PUBG, been 4 weeks since I last played.

Waiting on a new card as my Gigabyte 2080Ti has gone back and my old cards can't run 3440x1440 144Hz :(

Associate
Another favourite game of mine, not had as many hours in this recently but currently sit around the 2k hours mark. Its my go to game whenever i get bored of whatever new game im playing currently :D

Associate
Also long lines the height of the screen in multiple colours.

Ah, I get flashing circular areas on the screen every game and multiple artefacts that don't go away until...... i change render scaling.. Then it goes away temporarily. It also doesn't appear when I bring the map up. A strange one, I'm not certain mine's a faulty card, most likely driver related IMO.

Soldato
Reading on the official forums that they may have gone a little overboard with the sniper increase on Vikendi.

This a hundred times, its ridiculous. I thought it was fine the way it was before, but the circle changes were welcome to speed up the mid game.

You can walk into a large building now and find like 2x M24s a Kar98 and 3 SKSs.

Back
Top Bottom