Pro Cycling Discussion 2019

Soldato
It is utter turd isn't it? I am not even watching the highlights in the evenings because I have absolutely no care for it..... 3rd week will be different like but still!

Soldato
OP
Finally the sprints are over. Although last 2 have been fairly good competitive run ins! Who has the legs tomorrow! I foresee Yates aiming to get some of that time back with Roglic focusing on nibali primarily. Hopefully the action will be a bit more spicy.

Soldato
OP
Yeah, lots coming out recently, just seen the Bahrain Merida guy this morning, not had a leader up for investigation for a little while now.

Soldato
OP
Great finish yesterday!
so so close to being caught, love it when the peloton misses out by so little!

Big 2 days ahead, will Roglic hold on or will he be bullied today by the Movistar 1-2 and Nibali? Wonder how much time he expects to need in the TT, either way looks like he'll be making up something but he needs to take something back today or tomorrow to have a chance. Think today may be fairly reserved compared to the multiple peaks tomorrow.

Soldato
Rumour mill....

Carapaz signed for Ineos, Landa to go nuts over the next two days to try and win and re-sign with Movistar.

Nibali to win on the final day in the TT after closing right up to the other two Movistar who can’t TT, but won’t take pink till the final day.

Soldato
OP
Anti climax in the end today. Great start to the day then all died a death until Lopez thought he was Anthony joshua late on. Don't think much will change tomorrow but you never know.

Soldato
OP
Heads up. It's the hammer series tomorrow through to Sunday. Looks like you can watch on Facebook. It was a great spectator even last time so might be worth a watch again.

Soldato
OP
Heads up. It's the hammer series tomorrow through to Sunday. Looks like you can watch on Facebook. It was a great spectator even last time so might be worth a watch again.

Soldato
Probably not much of a spoiler but i'll tag it anyway:

Chris Froome is out of the Dauphine after crashing during recon of the TT course.

Some rumors that it might be a broken leg. Seen someone on twitter say that it has been confirmed by Ineos that it's a broken femur but havn't been able to find any official statement myself yet.

Looks like he'll be out of the TdF, too.

edit: BBC now reporting that he definitely won't be riding TdF but no actual info on injuries
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/48612884

Soldato
OP
Having come off before in a heavy wind on my tt bike, sometimes there is almost nothing you can do if you're very unlucky.

I hit a bump at a crossroad at about 30mph while warming up and the crosswind just took my wheel away as I slid 20 yards down the road.

Back
Top Bottom